You decide: Do we move on from Carr this offseason?

RaidersAreOne

Should we move on from Carr this offseason  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should we move on from Carr this offseason?

• Yes. We know what we have and it's time to move on.
    • No. Give him one more chance.

39 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

This is pretty much what the whole offseason is going to be until we figure out what we're going to do at the position. 

Yeah it's been this way for over a year.  A few moments of peace during the summer and when we we're winning early in the season.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:18 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

I know there is a Derek Carr thread (152 pages of mayhem) but I want to see where Raider Nation stands overall regarding our long-time starting QB.

Add 30 more pages here and a lot of spillover on other topics but DC has 29 in favor to keep and 20 to cut at this time. I'm shocked he has that much support. 

People don’t even dislike Carr, they dislike themselves. Just bitter inside, want to highlight the negative, depressed and just want to rage on an easy target. It’s not even about Carr, about their own unhappiness and bashing others makes them feel a fake sense of joy...

9 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

People don’t even dislike Carr, they dislike themselves. Just bitter inside, want to highlight the negative, depressed and just want to rage on an easy target. It’s not even about Carr, about their own unhappiness and bashing others makes them feel a fake sense of joy...

OK Doctor Phil.... *rolls eyes*

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Wtf lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

You getting banned for the 5th time would bring me a sense of joy. You don't even know who you are being on your 4th alias and all.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 1

Lol,  I don’t even dislike Carr he’s a really nice and good guy. I just dislike his play on the field the last two years he has regressed heavily. I can live with keeping him if the front office doesn’t want to move on yet. 6 years in and I don’t believe he will get any better would love for him to prove me wrong but I highly doubt it happens. I’m a Raider fan first always and criticism is necessary if someone especially our most important position is massively underperforming.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Nipsey would be ashamed you rock his avatar.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Reported

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

That's true, DC was a former MVP level QB in 2016, so obviously he's the best and a franchise QB and I disagree because I hate myself. Never-mind that we've had 3 consecutive losing seasons where he has played mediocre, that doesn't matter.

14 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

Lol,  I don’t even dislike Carr he’s a really nice and good guy. I just dislike his play on the field the last two years he has regressed heavily. I can live with keeping him if the front office doesn’t want to move on yet. 6 years in and I don’t believe he will get any better would love for him to prove me wrong but I highly doubt it happens. I’m a Raider fan first always and criticism is necessary if someone especially our most important position is massively underperforming.

Seriously posters dropping stats and facts having a nice debate and here comes mr all in his feelings making a post about feelings getting all emotional. dude it’s not even that serious lol 

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Seriously posters dropping stats and facts having a nice debate and here comes mr all in his feelings making a post about feelings getting all emotional. dude it’s not even that serious lol 

That was pure desperation when facts are disrupting and tearing down his reality. Distract from the truth hide from the facts