Freddie Kitchens Fired

pnies20

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I was excited to pump my gas at Pilot Flying J when he bought the team.

I still go there when I am out and about.  I like the remodels that they've done on the bathrooms.  

That's going to come out sounding completely wrong, but since my great grandfather was a gnat, and I got his bladder DNA, I stop often.  

I think I've seen a commercial about GBS  (Gnat Bladder Syndrome) on TV.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

“All they did was let computers and iPhones scout the players and make the pics!!! There were no real football guys!!!!!!!”

giphy.gif

It’s ok @big poppa pump, you too can come to the dark side.

giphy.gif 

*You’ll note I even used age appropriate references.

Nerds are ok....so long as they know their role...and shut their dam mouths...

Get behind their ipads...drink some lattes...and figure some ish out.

Let the football ppl do what they do

2 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

hire freddie kitchens and take the most talented football roster we've had since our return and go 6-10?

46 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I was referring to dorsey...

freddie is??? 

Certainly not a nerd...but also hard to call him a football guy after watching this season..

bro he is the epitome of football player

alabama qb down on his luck car salesman long shot all the way to the top of the scrap heap

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

The analytics is one of the most misunderstood and how it "can't work" in football.

The secret is the Patriots use analytics a lot.  This is why they get a lot of video (also to spy but that's neither here nor there).

The analytics would be something like how many times x team runs x plays.  Here are the tendencies on 3rd and 10 they usually throw an 12 yard come back on this side of the field and so on.  Information you can use to help in a game plan as well as the information you can use in a game.  Obviously there are outliers and teams should be able to figure it out and change it up.  The thing is coaches are creatures of habit.  If you had a coach that was a complete wild card, had 0 tendencies and only ran the plays that would be weaknesses for the other team you may have an advantage.  No matter how small it is still an advantage.  Then you use the analytics to determine which players to target etc.

Also you can run simulations say run this matchup 100k times and figure out why the results were one way.  Then game plan to give yourself the best advantage.  It isn't about stats or moneyball.  It is about information and how to use that information.  The issue is coaches are creatures of habit.  They watch video and "see" what they want to see.  They don't want someone telling them that they are too predictable and that the simulation favors the other team because of this predictibility.  They pass it off as they are just analysis guys that have no clue what they are talking about.  Meanwhile Bill B is laughing while he has the pats in the playoffs

• Like 1