Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles

showtime

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Seattle Seahawks

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This seems impossible. Theyve only swept 1 divisional opponent in 3 years? 

Nah, they swept the niners in both 16 & 17 (actually won like 10 straight between 2014 - 2018 before the niners won the second matchup last year).

They swept the cards in 2018.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

I dont think any teams in the playoffs wants to see the eagles win this one. because if they do desean jackson comes back and you have no tape at all on what our offensive will look like. 

I do. I have no choice. The alternative is playing Seattle again, and frankly, I'm just done with all that noise. Nope. No Mas. Next time I see seattle better  be next year.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I do. I have no choice. The alternative is playing Seattle again, and frankly, I'm just done with all that noise. Nope. No Mas. Next time I see seattle better  be next year.

hey if you want to face the guy that led random practice squad players to glory with one of the best deep threats in nfl history added to his weapons then more power to you.

Edited by ninjapirate

7 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I dont think any teams in the playoffs wants to see the eagles win this one. because if they do desean jackson comes back and you have no tape at all on what our offensive will look like. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

No offense to DJax, but I'll take my chances with having to cover one guy coming off an injury that's sidelined him for almost the entire season rather than having to catch Wilson before Metcalf and Lockett break loose.

Edited by jonnguy2015
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

hey if you want to face the guy that led random practice squad players to glory with one of the best deep threats in nfl history added to his weapons then more power to you.

I'll take my chances. We've battled Wilson twice, Rodgers. Brees. Lamar Jackson. Matt Ryan. Wentz is just another one at this point. But I want nothing to do with Seattle. I'm tired of Wilson and that team.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

just saying if you are a coordinator that at the very least will make you notice. 

I'm definitely not saying that Jackson coming back wouldn't be a concern, and I hope that Saleh has a plan for him should the Eagles win.

But after watching Wilson torch the defense twice by running around for ten seconds until Metcalf or Lockett are wide open and coming two inches away from a sweep, I'd rather face almost anyone else.

Edited by jonnguy2015
  • Like 1

Just now, jonnguy2015 said:

I'm definitely not saying that Jackson coming back wouldn't be a concern, and I hope that Saleh has a plan for him should the Eagles win.

But after watching Wilson torch the defense twice and coming two inches away from a sweep, I'd rather face almost anyone else.

fair enough