Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles

showtime

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Seattle Seahawks

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Health is in the favor of the Seahawks. Momentum in the favor of the Eagles. This game should be close either way. 

I think the Eagles have a chance in this one despite the absurd number of injuries and practice squad players they are currently fielding. Wentz is playing fantastic and our defense has been clicking this past month. The biggest worry is Wilson obviously, he is a mismatch vs every defense. 

Go Birds and let’s hope for a good game. 

Go Birds! Wentz needs to play a clean game your run defense needs to take Homer out of the game and you guys should have a solid shot at winning. Definitely will be close either way. I don't think either team can play a game against a decent opponent that isn't close lol. 

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Rookie Sam Bradford. Like it said it was a transitional year. Young LOB young Niners who would be a force. So many unknowns. While Dallas and Philly have had the pedigree of winning games the last 2-3 years. What’s hard to understand? 

Talk to em Rammy! 

4 hours ago, showtime said:
11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm just curious how many are going to come in here crying about the Travesty of the Playoff seeding system and how a 11-5 Team is having to travel to the Horrific undeserving 9-7 Eagles?

I mean, nobody has mentioned that.  Why would they?

Was never directed at Seahawk fans in general but the Select few popping in that were whining non stop in the Playoff thread about how the Playoff Seedings needed to be adjusted. Do away with Divisions, Division champs getting home gms, go by records only, ect. Opening Pandora's box with tiebreakers.

If anything yesterday's games being as competitive as they were, as crucial as they were to the overall seedings, is exactly why it's fine the way it is! Yes to anyone about to ask I would feel exactly the same if the roles were reversed.

2 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Rookie Sam Bradford. Like it said it was a transitional year. Young LOB young Niners who would be a force. So many unknowns. While Dallas and Philly have had the pedigree of winning games the last 2-3 years. What’s hard to understand? 

That doesn't mean anything.... That division was still awful that year, worse than the NFC East was this year.

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

That doesn't mean anything.... That division was still awful that year, worse than the NFC East was this year.

I mean in a vacuum yes. But there was a reason behind it. No way in hell should dallas and Philly be this bad, is all that I’m saying. There’s context behind the sucking. While there’s none for Dallas. 

Seattle just lost two meaningful games at home, are demoralized, have almost as many injuries as Philly, and now have to fly back to the Linc for a 2nd time and beat Philly again.

I'd be far from shocked if Seattle won since Russell is a friggin magician, but those hoping Philly gets stomped are going to be disappointed.

15 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Seattle just lost two meaningful games at home, are demoralized, have almost as many injuries as Philly, and now have to fly back to the Linc for a 2nd time and beat Philly again.

I'd be far from shocked if Seattle won since Russell is a friggin magician, but those hoping Philly gets stomped are going to be disappointed.

81293998_3006844866028848_27062316373471

Is the linc that big of a home field advantage? 

• Like 4