Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles

showtime

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Seattle Seahawks

Eagles will be getting a dose of this - Beast Mode!  Actually, I don't really have a preference as to which team wins this game.  I just had to post this picture because I'm watching the game and it was so enjoyable to see Beast Mode back out there doing what he does best.
z56hM1q.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Gross. 

Well at least Wentz has his full compliments of passing targets in the game. They will have Ertz and Dallas. No excuses now. 

Yeah other than not having his All Pro RG Brooks, All Pro RT Johnson, Alshon Jeffery, DeSean Jackson, and Nelson Agholor.... His all good to go. 

No excuses. 

3 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Yeah other than not having his All Pro RG Brooks, All Pro RT Johnson, Alshon Jeffery, DeSean Jackson, and Nelson Agholor.... His all good to go. 

No excuses. 

Me thinks the joke went over your head. I was implying that Wentz only throws to his tight ends.... 

But I am glad to see Eagles fans are continuing to get ahead of the excuses ;)

(its a joke!)

• Like 1

Look at the brightside here. I'm mean Wentz could have Zeke, Cooper, Gallup, Cobb ,Austin and some Defense called the Hot Boyz at his disposal to choke with? So there's that??

Be shocked if Ertz is anything more then a Decoy TBH.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Look at the brightside here. I'm mean Wentz could have Zeke, Cooper, Gallup, Cobb and Austin at his disposal to choke with? So there's that??

Imagine having all those weapons and still not making the playoffs. Imagine 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:
3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Look at the brightside here. I'm mean Wentz could have Zeke, Cooper, Gallup, Cobb ,Austin and some Defense called the Hot Boyz at his disposal to choke with? So there's that??

Imagine having all those weapons and still not making the playoffs. Imagine 

No need , just read 9 out of 10 posts from Matts and it's pretty easy to imagine! 🍺

The Salt is Strong with that One!

14 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Eagles will be getting a dose of this - Beast Mode!  Actually, I don't really have a preference as to which team wins this game.  I just had to post this picture because I'm watching the game and it was so enjoyable to see Beast Mode back out there doing what he does best.

Marshawn Lynch would be the very last reason why Seattle would win over Philadelphia.