GDT: America’s Team at New England

titans0021

Brady's average vs. playoff teams: 57%, 236 yds, 1 TD, 0.66 INT

Brady's average vs. non-playoff teams: 63%, 257 yds, 1.6 TD, 0.4 INT

Since Adoree and Butler went out we rank closer to Houston in terms of passing defense. Brady vs. Houston: 51%, 326 yds, 3 TD, 1 INT (caveat in that game was New England was down 28-9 with 4 minutes to go, meaning their offense was shut down for 56 minutes).

We're practicing outside in the rain and not in the bubble. I don't know how many coaches put their team through this, because I'm sure players don't like it and it has other complications, but I think this is great. Hope we practice all week in the cold.

10 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

We're practicing outside in the rain and not in the bubble. I don't know how many coaches put their team through this, because I'm sure players don't like it and it has other complications, but I think this is great. Hope we practice all week in the cold.

I doubt the players mind. I can just picture Lewan and Casey hyping everyone up for the rain. This is the playoffs, and this team definitely has heart and confidence. Vrabel knows it too, great idea to make them practice in the bad conditions.

• Like 3