This:

NFC Playoff Rankings:
San Francisco (13+3)
Green Bay (13+3)
New Orleans  (13+3)
Philadelphia (9+7)
Seattle (11+5)
Minnesota (10+6)

Needs no explanation. The information is contextual and easily assimilated by anyone with a IQ above a dead frog.

Ribbit.

"Never under estimate the stupidity of the American voter.--H. L. Mencken

"Or people in general."--Kermit the Frog

Ribbit.

5 hours ago, Leader said:

This:

NFC Playoff Rankings:
San Francisco (13+3)
Green Bay (13+3)
New Orleans  (13+3)
Philadelphia (9+7)
Seattle (11+5)
Minnesota (10+6)

Needs no explanation. The information is contextual and easily assimilated by anyone with a IQ above a dead frog.

I feel the best summary is that it's something that can be figured out in about 5 seconds, but is neither intuitive nor the conventional way of writing it. I.e. both sides are becoming far too entrenched. 

People need to go back to work. Hell I need to go back to work so as not to get involved in petty stuff like this. 

Edited by chillparsi1

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

Is it weird I want the saints to win? I want a new playoff opponent for gb. Like Seahawks, 49ers, vikings, cowboys, etc... all feel like been there done that.

I want a great packers saints playoff game. Win or lose.

As I've said elsewhere, I prefer Brees to Wilson. But I may regret it. Anyway, it's not our choice to make. It will be decided Sunday between Minnesota and NO, and Seattle and Philly. If all goes according to form, it should be NO and Seattle, and we get NO. A Minnesota upset would give us the winner of the Seattle-Philly game (or should I be using a + sign?). In that case I'd prefer Philly. Wilson just scares me.