2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Mr. Fussnputz, I also suspect a San Fran loss.  They're that classic case of inexperience mixed with strong regular season play.  If they have to play the Eagles or Seahawks, I think they'll lose.  If they have to play the Vikings, I think they'll win. 

Man I hope you are right about San Fran.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

We've got only a single all-pro selection, and he was second-team.  Bakhtiari was second team all-pro.  And he didn't even deserve it.  And I'm okay with that.  It means we've been winning games as a team. 

Z deserves to be an all pro. But that's ok he getting that Super Bowl MVP

12 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

The Vikings are down Mackenzie Alexander and now Mike Hughes is on IR. I see NO putting up at least 35 points on the Vikings defense Sunday. 

Not to mention Latavius Murray will want to do some damage against his old team...

And so they begin............

Buffalo over Houston (H)  -  I kept saying "BUF comes of age" this year (and they wouldnt)....well, this is their last chance. 
Tennessee over New England (H)  -  There is no historic reason to pick TEN. None. I just want to put a fork in NE's season.

I actually think that’s a good challenge by O’Brien only because I feel like those pass interference challenges are going to be gimmes in the playoffs.  Could be wrong here, but I feel like that rule had to have been changed in some sort of wink/nod only for playoffs scenario.  Otherwise it’s a pointless rule change.  Find out soon.