Wild Card GDT: The Mangled Corpse of the Philadelphia Eagles vs the Mangled Corpse of the Seattle Seahawks

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Can't believe Ertz is playing... but glad. 

If this is true and he's not a Decoy, I'd love to see the Flap Jacket Protection he is using?

Cam Newtons was Rediculous GD military grade Kevlar but effective! Curious?

46 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I understand your trepidation, but he went through every test the docs wanted him to and he's passed. He's good to go.

well if he just bruised his kidney initially he should be fine now if he lacerated it no one else doing so has ever come back to play football in the same season.

4 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

Best of luck to y’all in the game. Our division is terrible but got in fair and square. My father is an eagles fan and it makes for many interesting match ups. Rooting for the division to make some sort of noise in the playoffs. 

The real victory here is your father not disowning you for being a Cowboys’ fan......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

So you were 4 the last time the cowboys did anything weird to become a fan of theirs. Did you grow up in texas then?

No. Never lived the glory days of the Super Bowls. Honestly started watching football at a young age and the very first game I watched with my dad. Dallas lost that day but just kinda latched to them since and now known as a diehard but always root for division in the playoffs if Dallas isn’t in.

• Like 2

Just now, TheBeast23 said:

No. Never lived the glory days of the Super Bowls. Honestly started watching football at a young age and the very first game I watched with my dad. Dallas lost that day but just kinda latched to them since and now known as a diehard but always root for division in the playoffs if Dallas isn’t in.

ah fair enough like who you like thanks for wishing us luck 

• Like 1