Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

Is nobody interested in Antonio Brown?

Would he really be interested in playing on a run oriented team, potentially playing second fiddle to Thielen. He’d walk all over Cousins. Remember when Cousins apologized to Thielen for missing him. Would be a nightmare.

3 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Would he really be interested in playing on a run oriented team, potentially playing second fiddle to Thielen. He’d walk all over Cousins. Remember when Cousins apologized to Thielen for missing him. Would be a nightmare.

I wasn't directly talking about the Vikings haha. Just in general.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Yan update.

Eh... not much of an update tbh.

Yan did start posting this stuff on social media... 

.... he's been trolling Eagles fans for weeks now lol.

I figure some team will come close enough to Jag's asking price for something to get done before the draft. Not sure it will be Philly though.

13 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Eh... not much of an update tbh.

Yan did start posting this stuff on social media... 

.... he's been trolling Eagles fans for weeks now lol.

I figure some team will come close enough to Jag's asking price for something to get done before the draft. Not sure it will be Philly though.

Yeah it'll be interesting. I think they roll with him/let him sulk unless a 1+ is offered. This is a terrible edge class outside of Chase Young, so we'll see if someone gets desperate.

29 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah it'll be interesting. I think they roll with him/let him sulk unless a 1+ is offered. This is a terrible edge class outside of Chase Young, so we'll see if someone gets desperate.

This isn't a terrible Edge class Chaisson and YGM are both good first round prospects. Chase Young is generational and last year was the deepest DL class in history. Don't let that skew the overall perception of this class as a whole. 

My highest offer and breaking point would be Derek Barnett and a 2 for Yannick. I wouldn't budge beyond that.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

This isn't a terrible Edge class Chaisson and YGM are both good first round prospects. Chase Young is generational and last year was the deepest DL class in history. Don't let that skew the overall perception of this class as a whole. 

My highest offer and breaking point would be Derek Barnett and a 2 for Yannick. I wouldn't budge beyond that.

That won't be getting accepted. I can promise you that.

YGM isn't the type of edge Yan is as a pass rusher. I'm also not a huge fan of Chaisson, but that's just me. 

Too each their own. There's some solid prospects at the position but Yan is top 5 in pressures since 2016. He's not getting moved easily and the only pass rusher in this class that you can see being in that class at the end of the day right now is possibly Chase Young from a pure pass rush view.

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

Because a mid-2nd for a disgruntled player on a tag seems like typical value in a trade after a prolonged period of time. Getting a decent replacement in Barnett makes it ideal to me as we are getting closer to the draft.

Do you remember that player that faked a back injury and sat out while talking in front of the media saying he wants out in-season and getting two 1's and a 4 for him? He was fairly disgruntled too I'd say.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Do you remember that player that faked a back injury and sat out while talking in front of the media saying he wants out in-season and getting two 1's and a 4 for him? He was fairly disgruntled too I'd say.

Ramsey was/is viewed at a higher premium then Yannick.

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Ramsey was/is viewed at a higher premium then Yannick.

Yet we still got a historic package for a disgruntled player faking an injury.

Acting like we can't get market value regardless of him being disgruntled is wayy too early to tell.

Ngakoue may not have the household name, but he's top 5 in pressures since 2016. He's not going for "whatever the best offer ends up being".