Tracking the Competition: 2020 NFL Head Coaching & Core Staff Openings

Mind Character

7 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Well we’re apparently looking for a GM now. Have we come to terms with mcdaniels and just not announced it yet? The suspense is killing me!

Sounds like they have picked the guy they want as HC and now are looking for GMs. Prolly want to announce it together potentially. Works out well for them cause no worries about losing the guy they want to another team since their the only team left 

2 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Why sleep like A baby when you can sleep like DaBaby

Haven't slept. Delirious. Will see mice elf out

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a8924147d598f4e7c21

Also will accept: Tayne saw Mice Elf with @mistakebytehlak back in '07 before he died. @big poppa pump is old as balls, so he was there in his original form (though he said it was a bit too atmospheric for him--needed more teeth). @ACDC_Rocks024 agreed. R.I.P.

Edited by NudeTayne
Just hours until the earth-shattering news, boys. Let's bring it home.
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Aren’t we blocking other teams from interviewing our assistants right now? I would be chapped if I was one of those guys, probably not going to get a job in the NFL next season because of how long this is taking the Browns.

believe only a handful of coaches have been blocked. Our DL coach was just hired by the Falcons I believe

• Like 2