Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

VC

orca - 3 (dome, n4l, et80

n4l- 3 (mwil, whicker, counselor

josh - 2 (matts, josh

wolf- 1 (daboyle, 

pickle - 1 ( squire

counselor - 1 (blah
dome- 1  (orca
whicker - 1 (bcb
daboyle - 1 (slappy

didnt vote:

theuntouchable

Pickle Rick

kingseanjohn

wolfeyestrk

1 hour ago, Dome said:

You were pissed at me... as soon as I died and came to scum chat you said “you tried to kill me” with like 4 mad face emojis lmao 

Dont play coy 

I wasnt pissed or mad at you though. I was annoyed Swag wouldnt let me kill you. I had no claim when I took over for scum after dying N2 as town, so I wanted to hit you and claim it...but Swag was all in for you and wanted to save you at all costs

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I still feel good about Pickle being scum based off of Day 1 reads. I think that going Orca is a lazy push. N4L was clearly reading earlier and has chosen to basically ghost, even doing the whole fake "So what did I miss/catch me up/usual Day 1 stuff" schtick. 

No, I never asked for a catch up. I said that I had read everything for the most part. no ghosting from me, guy. I made a point to post once on each day so yall knew I was here.

I saw your whole 'Im gonna accuse everyone to see what reactions I get" and didnt take your accusations seriously. even though you've convinced 2 other people to join you, I still don't really feel the need to address it. these early votes wont shake me. 

you **** stirrers are grasping at straws n1 if you are coming after me. I will not die tonight

giphy.gif 

19 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I wasnt pissed or mad at you though.

Sure buddy. 

I forgot we’re living in backwards land where the angry red face emoji means the opposite of what it means in the real world. That’s my mistake.

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I was annoyed Swag wouldnt let me kill you. I had no claim when I took over for scum after dying N2 as town, so I wanted to hit you and claim it...but Swag was all in for you and wanted to save you at all costs

1) I was the only reason your team hadn’t been curb stomped in the first 3 nights. Wanting to kill me could not be fueled by anything except anger/vengeance... lmao c’mon man

2) you literally told me “you tried to kill me” with a bunch of angry emojis after it, you can’t claim your issue was with swag lmao 

be better than this 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Sure buddy. 

I forgot we’re living in backwards land where the angry red face emoji means the opposite of what it means in the real world. That’s my mistake.

1) I was the only reason your team hadn’t been curb stomped in the first 3 nights. Wanting to kill me could not be fueled by anything except anger/vengeance... lmao c’mon man

2) you literally told me “you tried to kill me” with a bunch of angry emojis after it, you can’t claim your issue was with swag lmao 

be better than this 

Keep trying, cause you are failing miserably 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What point and what evidence?

Point:
you were mad at me last time I played, and are now holding a grudge and looking for a reason to push me even if it doesn’t make sense

Evidence:
1) you saying “you tried to kill me >:(>:(>:(“ in meme mafia when I asked why you wanted to kill the guy who was single handedly keeping your team afloat

2) you making a nonsense push this game that literally nobody else is giving any thought to at all, which should be telling to you but it’s obviously not 

Just now, Dome said:

Point:
you were mad at me last time I played, and are now holding a grudge and looking for a reason to push me even if it doesn’t make sense

Evidence:
1) you saying “you tried to kill me >:(>:(>:(“ in meme mafia when I asked why you wanted to kill the guy who was single handedly keeping your team afloat

2) you making a nonsense push this game that literally nobody else is giving any thought to at all, which should be telling to you but it’s obviously not 

If you ignore what I say and use you own incorrect interpretation sure lmao. Keep trying as I said

Also,

@The Orca you are absolutely spot on about dome (in regards to what you are looking at and I see it as well).  The problem is, I believe you have your case backwards.  

_______

Dome posts he is gonna be completely inactive this game (before the game starts).  

Game starts 

Dome is extremely active

________

I believe dome did this (just as many do) to give himself an excuse to be inactive if he drew scum.  You know, to follow along with the rash of inactive posters we have seen lately as scum (what I was correct about that). 

Imo, the fact that he is now active would be more indicative of being town than scum. 

I'm leaning town for dome, not scum.