Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

TBF: 

Counselor spent the entire game I was alive repeating that he wasnt playing he was waiting to be replaced

Racks didnt post, maybe even 1 time, the entire game I was alive. 

MD4L was inactive other

Had town not been stupid, you would have been investigated N2 and I had Malf pegged from jump. But instead they forced me to claim and we lost. 

Pickle said scum has been afk in recent games.

I brought up last game that 3 scum were certainly not afk.  Your dying and ability/inability to get invests or voting traction on any of those 3 last game is not really the point being discussed.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Pickle said scum has been afk in recent games.

I brought up last game that 3 scum were certainly not afk.  Your dying and ability/inability to get invests or voting traction on any of those 3 last game is not really the point being discussed.

My point was that for all intents in purposes, all 3 were not town and inactive. Counselors was a different form of inactive, maybe better classified as "purposely non-participating". Racks and MD4L were both for sure inactive. So thats 3/6.

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What were they aware of? After dying N1 I didnt follow too much after that point

What's up

I'm policy lynching anyone who asks for a replacement and isnt replaced for this obvious reason

@Counselor do you want to break the news to him?

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4127473