Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Ok, so now we’re getting somewhere. What took place between my first statement and second statement? Was it anything that could change a perspective? 

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yes.  But it felt like you were talking about your role specifically, not a general game mechanic.

Your perspective on your role specifically shouldn’t have changed regardless.

I think it’s completely possible that you knew this is where my head was at already (much like I made orca explain his “inactive” comment on me, even though I knew what he meant) but just made me spell it out for the greater good.

It honestly changed my mind. I think scum touch would’ve seen where I was going and got ahead of it and backed off. Shades of Horror Movie mafia (you were converted chucky) make me nervous though. You dig your heels in hard there.

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Nothing 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So nothing took place between those two statements? 

why did you address me but respond to whicker first? 

cause it was easier?

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yes.  But it felt like you were talking about your role specifically, not a general game mechanic.

Your perspective on your role specifically shouldn’t have changed regardless.

I think it’s completely possible that you knew this is where my head was at already (much like I made orca explain his “inactive” comment on me, even though I knew what he meant) but just made me spell it out for the greater good.

It honestly changed my mind. I think scum touch would’ve seen where I was going and got ahead of it and backed off. Shades of Horror Movie mafia (you were converted chucky) make me nervous though. You dig your heels in hard there.

Then why would I talk about being on a slippery slope if we expect every role to fit? 

Your second statement is where our disconnect is. My perspective of my role never changed. 

to be fair, I dig my heels in regardless.