2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Demarcus Robinson, Perriman and Gabriel would be the top targets. Then you have players like Higgins, Paul Richardson, Dorsett, Benjamin and Seth Roberts who would all be nice depth signings. 

Yeah I like Robinson and Gabriel even more so. Really interested what's going on with Anderson and Perriman. Those are my top 2.

12 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Speaking of LBs...

Devon Kennard? 

There are still a lot of UFA that could help this team IMO. 

Still think we need to add a young vet LB

Kennard would be nice. Devandre Campbell could be a Nigel Bradham like signing. He has a lot of similar skills and is very much at the same point in his career Nigel was when he signed here. Patrick O from the Ravens would be ok. They should sign at least 2.

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Kennard would be nice. Devandre Campbell could be a Nigel Bradham like signing. He has a lot of similar skills and is very much at the same point in his career Nigel was when he signed here. Patrick O from the Ravens would be ok. They should sign at least 2.

Patrick Onuwasor is my #1 target - he's a good replacement and he'll come at a good price. Kennard also wouldn't be bad. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I’m curious what they wanted. In addition to the 2nd

I think the biggest thing was probably the contract he wants

I think it’d be a tough pill, but we’ve been hoarding money...they need to spend it on someone.

4 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Should've offered them a first and a third tbh

that would’ve gotten it done. Value wise our 2nd & 3rd is better than the trade that worked, but BOB being the dummy he is probably had Johnson’s value at at least an early 3rd

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Demarcus Robinson, Perriman and Gabriel would be the top targets. Then you have players like Higgins, Paul Richardson, Dorsett, Benjamin and Seth Roberts who would all be nice depth signings. 

I put this post into Google Translate and it came back:  "Jason Avant,  Jason Avant,  Jason Avant,  Jason Avant,  Jason Avant,  Jason Avant."
Wonderful.

• Like 1