BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

And the next two quarters he had 12 yards.... 

That's not what you said though.  He was not averaging 10 yards a quarter after the 1st quarter.

I'm sure I can cherry pick many cases of your players not putting up huge numbers over two quarters.

Plus, I could just as easily talk about how he saw the improvement in stats once they got Jimmy G out.  We can all agree he was awful.  

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That's not what you said though.  He was not averaging 10 yards a quarter after the 1st quarter.

I'm sure I can cherry pick many cases of your players not putting up huge numbers over two quarters.

Plus, I could just as easily talk about how he saw the improvement in stats once they got Jimmy G out.  We can all agree he was awful.  

I mean you said he was consistently good before garbage time.  I was pointing out that was not the case is all 

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well I have a stressful week coming up and I would like nothing more than to make some last minute trades to make me happy going into it. Let’s go less than 3 hours left

Trade me your good DBs.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

If by consistent you mean ten yards a quarter before the fourth sure 

52 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That's just not true.  Heck, his first catch in the 1st quarter was for 19 yards.

42 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

And the next two quarters he had 12 yards.... 

31 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't know if bcb is right that Aiyuk only had 31 yards before the 4th quarter, but his math checks out. You're in the wrong here, Rags.

Just now, Blue said:

I don't know if bcb is right that Aiyuk only had 31 yards before the 4th quarter, but his math checks out. You're in the wrong here, Rags.

I’m glad you recorded this conversation because this is awesome.

Just now, Blue said:

He had 19 yards after the first quarter.  That's not 10 yards.

Also, this is a me/bcb party so shoo.