BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

IC stole an image from Pheltz who stole a concept from me. At least Pheltz credited me. Weak.

Wasn't exactly being subtle about it lol

1 hour ago, pheltzbahr said:

He stole that video from me too.  I posted that 10 mins after it happened in the Discussion Thread.

Video I recall from it happening and you posting after, but unless you created the clip, can't go claiming I stole it from you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Unfortunately that streak was snapped.  I feel the 45 mph winds here in ne Ohio forced a lot more running this week 

Houston not getting Duke involved as a receiver killed my fantasy team, but I’m curious why Houston didn’t use their RB as a receiver in  conditions like that.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Would it be an outlandish statement to say Devin McCourty is be the most valuable defender the Patriots have had with Belichick as HC?

He's in the discussion, but don't forget that they've also had DPOY Stephon Gilmore, Darrelle Revis, and Richard Seymour as well. You could pull almost a half-dozen linebackers into the conversation too. Been a lot of high-impact defensive players rolling through New England over the past twenty years.