BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ideally I’d like to move to where I live which is Raleigh. Gotta represent Sir Wally. I have to think of a clever team name though....

You all let me know when I gotta make the move official and I’ll come up with something 

Oh you tryna compete for the Carolinas? That's alright, we welcome the regional competition.

52 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Also noticed several team logos aren't showing up, if you happen to be one of those teams tag me with the link to the image and I'll update it.

Latest sheet you posted looks good to me.

And yes, all those spots listed on the sheet count against the cap.

also, for the logo

hood-rat.png

Edited by Jlash

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

If Portland moves to Raleigh and OKC to Mexico, you can basically make the Mid-West the South division. 

Except Williamsport isn't remotely southern and technically, neither is Raleigh, North Carolina.

And as the current winner of this division, I think I should get first dibs on the renaming of it. ;)

Edited by wwhickok

Assuming Williamsport is near Pittsburgh, it's not really less South than the Colts are and they're in an IRL South Division. And the Carolinas are Southern states lol.

If there's an issue then just swap WSR with Lancaster (in Carolina I assume?) and you've got a proper South division. Heck take Williamsport back to Charleston.

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Assuming Williamsport is near Pittsburgh, it's not really less South than the Colts are and they're in an IRL South Division. And the Carolinas are Southern states lol.

If there's an issue then just swap WSR with Lancaster (in Carolina I assume?) and you've got a proper South division. Heck take Williamsport back to Charleston.

Williamsport is almost to NY. Its a LONG way North of Indianapolis. 

Nah I won't be moving to Charleston.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Idk. I didn't even know he opted out at all or I wouldn't have even signed him. I signed him because I needed OT depth. But he ain't staying on my roster next season that's not even up for debate.

As long as you're paying him what you signed him in the ST for, you're good and his contract will expire.