BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We need a 4th. Who's the 4th? Michael Scott? Homer Simpson? 

Well, we have 3 characters who weren't the main characters per se but are the most memorable/fun part of the show.

I can think of a number of characters I've enjoyed who fit that...but they aren't that level.  Urkel, Taco from The League, Barney Stinson...all fun, but not quite there.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, we have 3 characters who weren't the main characters per se but are the most memorable/fun part of the show.

I can think of a number of characters I've enjoyed who fit that...but they aren't that level.  Urkel, Taco from The League, Barney Stinson...all fun, but not quite there.

Yeah, very true. Jesse Pinkman is the same way, as is how some view Kramer from Seinfeld (I'm actually not a huge Seinfeld fan), etc.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Tommy Gavin, Raylon Givens, Ari Gold, tyrion lannister. 

Easy one for me.  Ps that be a helluva roundtable lmao 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Bobby axlerod was a tough cut tho to be honest 

Not familiar with Tommy Gavin, so your list plus Bobby would probably suffice for me. Although Ron is also up there.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Love this choice. He's the main man though. The others are peripheral characters. The same for Tommy Gavin.

My mistake I was not aware this was secondary characters list.  I will replace  the above list with Desmond from lost, Boyd crowder, Ari Gold and I can argue tyrion is a main character so I'll go with Mr feeney. 

Edit special shout out to denny Crane (I doubt any of you ever watched Boston legal but he always made me laugh) and woody and norm from cheers.  Certainly characters that would never fall under best but still personal faves 

Edited by bcb1213