BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

10 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I've already decided who I'm going to overdraft and am on to Free Agency at this point.

It's quite freeing actually.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

This is how I feel 

58 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

My plan is to just draft players I think will succeed and that I actually want. Idgaf where they're ranked.

Wish I had more picks so this fireworks show mattered more. 

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It's not gonna be a fireworks show from me. I know what I'm looking for in players. I have a LARGE list of guys at every position, if I overdraft a guy it wont likely be by much. But for me this is a 3 draft build process. I got Devin Bush, Brian Burns, and Cody Ford in my first draft class. So now onto #2

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm probably one of the few that absolutely hates this draft except for a couple of positions. Probably the fewest Blue Chip guys in the last 10 years.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It's not gonna be a fireworks show from me. I know what I'm looking for in players. I have a LARGE list of guys at every position, if I overdraft a guy it wont likely be by much. But for me this is a 3 draft build process. I got Devin Bush, Brian Burns, and Cody Ford in my first draft class. So now onto #2

I still have only 30 players and 10 of those are OL that are on my PFA only list.

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I'm probably one of the few that absolutely hates this draft except for a couple of positions. Probably the fewest Blue Chip guys in the last 10 years.

It's so fun watching everyones opinions on draft classes. It really is. Last years consensus was "this draft is trash, 2020 is the year" and some really really good players came up. Then we get here and different people have the same view of this draft as people had of last years. I like it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

It's so fun watching everyones opinions on draft classes. It really is. Last years consensus was "this draft is trash, 2020 is the year" and some really really good players came up. Then we get here and different people have the same view of this draft as people had of last years. I like it. 

It’s like that every year, lol.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Notice I still have a 2021 1st and 2nd round pick.