BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

Let me have it

Never, I still play it regularly and probably more than any other game I own

40 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I love the game play of the older games. Feels so much smoother. 

I'm more into the recruiting/managing parts of the game which is why I like 14

26 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I was reminded of it because of the video game discussion. I was recently given an old 2k game and it’s so much better than any Madden game 

2k is miles ahead of the **** that is madden but even the last few 2ks have been pretty uninspired and dissapointing imo

So the draft. 

1.1 Joe Burrow- yep

1.8- Lamb- I like lamb but I’m not passing on Tua. You’ll see come draft day if he is there. 

1.12- Epenesa- Yes I need an Edge

1.15- Fulton- I have mixed feelings on Fulton

2.11- Jones- Fills a need at Backup T

3.9- Dobbins- A RB would be nice to add at some point.

The rest I’m not going to comment on but well done. 

1.9 - Tu'a - Yup.  But as you said, I would have to move up for him, and people are gonna try to rape me to the point I doubt it'll be worth it.

1.11 - Andrew Thomas - I would take him at 11.  I think he is being undervalued a bit and he could plug in Day 1 at RT.

1.14 - Delpit - I'm torn on this one.  Delpit was not good in man coverage or tackling last year.  Physically I love him, but he scares me.

2.12 - Justin Jefferson - I'm a big Jefferson fan. 

2.14 - D'Andre Swift - I'm a big Swift fan.

3.14 - Netane Muti - I know nothing about him, but if I passed on Winfield there, gopher might kill me.

7.14 - Isaiah Hodgins - I'd probably go James Lynch there as I have him rated higher.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

1.9 - Tu'a - Yup.  But as you said, I would have to move up for him, and people are gonna try to rape me to the point I doubt it'll be worth it.

1.11 - Andrew Thomas - I would take him at 11.  I think he is being undervalued a bit and he could plug in Day 1 at RT.

1.14 - Delpit - I'm torn on this one.  Delpit was not good in man coverage or tackling last year.  Physically I love him, but he scares me.

2.12 - Justin Jefferson - I'm a big Jefferson fan. 

2.14 - D'Andre Swift - I'm a big Swift fan.

3.14 - Netane Muti - I know nothing about him, but if I passed on Winfield there, gopher might kill me.

7.14 - Isaiah Hodgins - I'd probably go James Lynch there as I have him rated higher.

Delpit was great in man coverage.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Delpit was great in man coverage.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/sec-assistant-coach-grant-delpit-is-terrible-in-man-coverage/

https://www.pewterreport.com/bucs-briefing-drafting-defense-free-agent-wr-to-target-nfc-south-bullets/

Here's a couple articles that talk about it.  But even watching him this year, he had a lot of missteps in man coverage that an NFL TE would eat up.  

I would love to add him or Simmons as a SS/LB hybrid type because adding that type of player to Tremaine, Rashaan, and Thornhill would be awesome.  

He just scares me.