BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3.4 Jaylon Johnson CB Utah

4.13 Prince Tega Wanogho OT Auburn

5.12 Cam Akers RB FSU

While I am always open to adding another Johnson to the sing sing family I have a ton of young tall athletic DB's on the roster already. Getting ready to 3 Up another CB as well.

I think Cuba would snake Akers from me two picks above.

I do like where some people landed. Makes me confident I will get my guys.

• Like 1

Tagovailoa 6-0, 217 pounds with a history of lower body injuries. I'd bet good money that if Tua and Jordan Love switched helmets, Tua would be looking at the Round 2/3 fringe rather than top 5. Which, frankly, would then be too low, but he's being projected way too high for a player with his red flags.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Tagovailoa 6-0, 217 pounds with a history of lower body injuries. I'd bet good money that if Tua and Jordan Love switched helmets, Tua would be looking at the Round 2/3 fringe rather than top 5. Which, frankly, would then be too low, but he's being projected way too high for a player with his red flags.

I agree 1000% I dont think he is a player that will hold up at the next level 

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Love has major accuracy issues from what I've seen 

Thoughts on Reserve/Futures contracts = Practice Squad = BDL Free Agent.

Since these technically are placeholders and don't go into effect until the new NFL league year in March would you consider these players eligible for the Free Agent cut rule since they were on the practice squad all last year?

https://www.al.com/sports/2020/01/jeff-holland-signs-nfl-reservefuture-contract.html

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1947667-everything-you-need-to-know-about-nfl-futures-contracts

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1