BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

36 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It's so fun watching everyones opinions on draft classes. It really is. Last years consensus was "this draft is trash, 2020 is the year" and some really really good players came up. Then we get here and different people have the same view of this draft as people had of last years. I like it. 

I think in many positions this draft is actually weaker than some of the recent classes.

But there is a couple of Positions that I think are really strong

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Break it down for me!

I think  QB does OK I think we might have different opinions on how strong that is

CB Running back wide receiver offensive tackle and I think interior dl is  Really strong.

I think the other positions have good talent at the top but I don't think they have great depth

Edited by wwhickok

22 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I think  QB does OK I think we might have different opinions on how strong that is

CB Running back wide receiver offensive tackle and I think interior dl is  Really strong.

I think the other positions have good talent at the top but I don't think they have great depth

21 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I will say that tight end might actually be a deep class I just don't think that there's anybody in that class that necessarily stands out

I agree with most of this, I actually really like this draft class. I think there's some solid talent at the top of the draft. A lot of the late first round consensus guys I'm not huge on. But then I really like a lot of the guys who are projected second rounders which is why some of those projected round 2 guys like Gallimore and Gladney slip into that first round range in my mocks.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 2:33 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Make sure you tag me for this stuff.  During the start if baseball and march madness I won't be around this section much if at all 

Hey just a reminder now that I'm seeing this, don't forget that you have 3 downs to use before FA starts.  You got well over 20k you can dump pretty easily. 

You also need to tender RFA's and ERFA's to make sure you don't lose them. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Hey just a reminder now that I'm seeing this, don't forget that you have 3 downs to use before FA starts.  You got well over 20k you can dump pretty easily. 

You also need to tender RFA's and ERFA's to make sure you don't lose them. 

What's the latest I can do those, so I can plan my schedule?

Edit: rough time frame will do

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What's the latest I can do those, so I can plan my schedule?

Edit: rough time frame will do

March - March 23-April 3rd RFA Tags and Offers 

April - April 6th  BDL Draft (2-3 weeks before the NFL draft.) 

May - May 31st. last chance to use this seasons 3 Ups and 3 Downs.

• Like 2