BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

BDL Team Needs Survey

Here is a new team needs survey. I don't have as good of an idea on what everyone's needs are because I don't know everyone's plans on their current FAs and I don't know where your priorities lie for the mocks. I like the format/results of this new survey better than the old one. Obviously voluntary since I know some of you are secretive about your plans but it would help my mocks a lot so if you feel like sharing please do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

BDL Team Needs Survey

Here is a new team needs survey. I don't have as good of an idea on what everyone's needs are because I don't know everyone's plans on their current FAs and I don't know where your priorities lie for the mocks. I like the format/results of this new survey better than the old one. Obviously voluntary since I know some of you are secretive about your plans but it would help my mocks a lot so if you feel like sharing please do.

Trying to collect damaging info for draft day.

Ok.

Not that I have any picks, but I see your game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rackcs said:

BDL Team Needs Survey

Make sure you tag me for this stuff.  During the start if baseball and march madness I won't be around this section much if at all 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Make sure you tag me for this stuff.  During the start if baseball and march madness I won't be around this section much if at all 

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Speaking of, I'm actually stuck on a pick for you right now. Which would you say is the bigger need for you: INT or EDGE?