BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

It's good to have the process in the open, in cases like my trade it's frustrating because it was more jealousy of me just winning and then making a trade to improve my team that brought on the issue, not the trade itself.

Id always vote to keep it in the open.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

The more you post the dumber you sound bro. All honesty.

Edit: and to clarify, you're consistently making mountains out of mole hills and it's beyond tiring at this point.

I apologize I misunderstood what was being said.

But do me a favor and stop talking to me. If you cant talk to someone with respect, dont talk to me or mention my name at all. I misunderstood what was being said and was solely referencing what you said the other day to get more clarity. I'm about sick and f'n tired of you attacking me every time I post something you dont agree with. Whether you like it or not, I'm allowed to have an opinion. If you cant disagree with respect maybe you should stick to another hobby.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I misunderstood what was being said and was solely referencing what you said the other day to get more clarity.

Right, and that's fine. You then proceeded to take another one of your countless personal shots at people in the league you claim are making up rules.

So when you stop unnecessarily attacking people in the league you're a part of , you can expect me to as well.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@TedLavie @bcb1213

Let me ask you something, to expand upon what I asked. Because I would simply like more clarity.

What is the purpose of the trade committee. Can you veto Trades and if so, based on what? How do you guys approach trades that are posted?

I'm not in the trade committee so I wouldn't be the best person to ask. 

The trade committee job is to approve or not trades submitted by owners. How they do it is up to the members. You can check who is there in the guidelines. Counselor and pheltz at least 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Right, and that's fine. You then proceeded to take another one of your countless personal shots at people in the league you claim are making up rules.

So when you stop unnecessarily attacking people in the league you're a part of , you can expect me to as well.

I'll take your comments under consideration as the newest member to 'the list'

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@TedLavie @bcb1213

Let me ask you something, to expand upon what I asked. Because I would simply like more clarity.

What is the purpose of the trade committee. Can you veto Trades and if so, based on what? How do you guys approach trades that are posted?

Basically the point of the trade committee is to make sure 

1.  The trade meets cap 

2.  People are trading picks they actually have 

3.  The trade is somewhat reasonably fair to both sides. Obviously there's gonna be a winner and loser to every trade but imo unless it's totally broken it gets approved.  I've never been an official member of the trade committee 

• Like 1

As for me taking shots at ppl about making up rules as you go along.

Might I suggest someone look through the rules and add or redefine some detail on some of the rules to leave for less of an interpretation?

Trade committee and Retirement rules would be a good place to start. Especially retirement. They're kind of contradictory and confusing.

I apologize I know I can be over the top and overbearing. I dont mean to be offensive and abrasive so I'll also try to be more word conscious 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Basically the point of the trade committee is to make sure 

1.  The trade meets cap 

2.  People are trading picks they actually have 

3.  The trade is somewhat reasonably fair to both sides. Obviously there's gonna be a winner and loser to every trade but imo unless it's totally broken it gets approved.  I've never been an official member of the trade committee 

Nope you’re just an official member of the putting words in people’s mouths committee. And I’m taking JuJu and Marlon Mack from you in RFA as your first punishment!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Nope you’re just an official member of the putting words in people’s mouths committee. And I’m taking JuJu and Marlon Mack from you in RFA as your first punishment!

You really think you're gonna outbid WW for a steeler? 

• Like 1