BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@TedLavie it is possible to attach multiple people to a PM if you are a Mod. If we want to get back to what you said on the old forum. A member can Pm me with who they are trading with and I can create a message Including those two owners and the trade committee members. 

No 

The point of having the committee post in the transaction thread is transparency 

24 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

.....smh... my bad. I forgot to edit that.

As far as the writeup.

I'm not crapping on you. I'm literally just looking at the as-is product. 

I know you’re not crapping on me. 

My team was ranked like 15th two years ago preseason and 16th last year. We thrive off the perception 

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

Ummmm...that's a load of crap. I was told by @Jlash the other day that The trade committee was permitted to veto Trades hence the reason he withdrew his trade. If that's not the case shouldnt the Jackson/Mahomes trade have been allowed to go through?

Counselor wants to have it done in PM, not in thread 

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@TedLavie it is possible to attach multiple people to a PM if you are a Mod. If we want to get back to what you said on the old forum. A member can Pm me with who they are trading with and I can create a message Including those two owners and the trade committee members. 

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Ummmm...that's a load of crap. I was told by @Jlash the other day that The trade committee was permitted to veto Trades hence the reason he withdrew his trade. If that's not the case shouldnt the Jackson/Mahomes trade have been allowed to go through?

Remember when I said certain people just make up rules as they go along that suit their needs (not referring to you bcb)

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Counselor wants to have it done in PM, not in thread 

Calm down everyone. This is just a thought I had. Such a change would require a proposal through owners meeting and approval my league majority 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Remember when I said certain people just make up rules as they go along that suit their needs (not referring to you bcb)

The more you post the dumber you sound bro. All honesty.

Edit: and to clarify, you're consistently making mountains out of mole hills and it's beyond tiring at this point.

Edited by Jlash