BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

New Orleans Jazz

@WFLukic

Team Needs: LB
Biggest Strength: WR
Biggest Weakness: LB
Record Prediction: 10-2

Just one step away from winning the Bizz Bowl, there isnt much this team needs. They have a really good WR Corps, but 2 LBs, though they don't use a lot of LBs in their defense to be fair, it's still a weakness.

There are some things this team needs to fine tune, like their gameplanning. But overall this team has all the makings to win it all in 2020.

Oklahoma City EF5s

@Whicker

Team Needs: QB, RB, WR, TE, OG, EDGE, CB,
Biggest Strength: INT
Biggest Weakness: QB
Record Prediction: 6-6

Alright right now, they dont have a QB on the roster. Yes, I said what I said. They lack serious depth at all the other listed need positions. This team is primed to miss the playoffs right now and doesnt have many draft picks to work with. Now, if the Pat Mahomes trade goes through...smh... theyll have the QB position locked down and it wont matter one bit because theyll have no draft picks, theyll have to go out into FA and likely over spend.

Theyll have opened up a gaping whole at WR, EDGE, TE, and CB. But as it stands right now, they have a chance to go .500 maybe shockingly better depending on what they do moving forward. This team is a pile of clay, let's see how Whicker molds them.

Edited by wwhickok

Portland Horned Owls

@SwoleXmad

Team Needs: TE, OG, C, EDGE, LB, CB, S, QB
Biggest Strength: INT
Biggest Weakness: TE
Record Prediction: 5-7

Well Portland definitely weakened their team imo with their last trade. If the Mahomes trade goes through theyll sure up most of their roster and open a whole at QB.

Right now though they're an okay roster with no draft picks and a lot of holes

• Like 1

Rome Eternals

@bcb1213

Team Needs: WR, LB, S
Biggest Strength: OT
Biggest Weakness: WR
Record Prediction: 7-5

Right now they have one relevant WR. They're gonna have guys coming back on FA tags that will sure up some positions.

Rome is a good team, that right now has work to do but Bcb has proven that he can work magic with this roster. 7-5 is their floor and I think theyll surprise some people

Seoul Dragons

@TedLavie

Team Needs: RB, WR, OT, LB, CB, OG
Biggest Strength: EDGE

Seoul has good pieces on this roster and itll depend one what they wanna do this year, do they wanna tank again or make a run for the playoffs. Theyve obviously gotta game some offensive play makers but theyve got the picks and cap space to do it. Right now though I see them as a .500 team but they could end up being far better. Edge is deep with this team.

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Seoul Dragons

@TedLavie

Team Needs: RB, WR, OT, LB, CB, OG

Seoul has good pieces on this roster and itll depend one what they wanna do this year, do they wanna tank again or make a run for the playoffs. Theyve obviously gotta game some offensive play makers but theyve got the picks and cap space to do it. Right now though I see them as a .500 team. Edge is deep with this team.

How is TE not by biggest strength?Guess I really need to sign George Kittle haha

Seriously the season outlook is hard for me. I don't have a ton of needs, but they are all massive. I will also have a ton of cap to fill those needs

Singapore Sentinels

@SirA1

Team Needs: QB, WR, LB, OG, S
Biggest Weakness: QB
Team Record: 8-4

Overall I like their roster but they lack talent at WR and have no QB. These are issues I know theyll fix, but they're relevant right now. The other need positions are about depth. Singapore got to the playoffs last season and theyll do it again. But there are uncertainties. Theyve got teams climbing the ladder in their division so they're going to have to act swiftly. Skies the limit here.

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

How is TE not by biggest strength?Guess I really need to sign George Kittle haha

Seriously the season outlook is hard for me. I don't have a ton of needs, but they are all massive. I will also have a ton of cap to fill those needs

That's really it. But I also forgot your team had Kittle or else i would've mentioned it. I really like that you have the tools to take this team anywhere you want it to go.

Williamsport Soul Reavers

@wwhickok

Team Needs: QB, RB, WR, TE, OG, EDGE, INT, LB, S
Biggest Strength: CB
Biggest Weakness: QB/RB
Team Record: 1-11

I have no doubt this team squeaks out one upset. This team is in the condition it is because its owner went far against his nature and tried to be super aggressive out of the gate. It's not his nature, he is good at conservative, quiet moves. Sneaking up on people with subtle improvement. The logic was there, the follow through was not.

Right now theres very little this team doesnt need. They have no QB, no RB, 2 WRs, no INTs, 2 LBs Subpar Safeties. It's a dumpster fire. They have no first round pick but do have cap space and a good amount of picks in other rounds. But there is so much work to be done i just dont see how this team can compete.