BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

BCB?

For some reason he's a grown man who doesn't own a computer and I can't speak for him being able to do it all on his phone. Haha. But I don't know, maybe he can. I think he did it last year? I did it a couple years ago, not totally sure who did it last year but I don't really have a preference. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If someone explains what I would need to do I could probably handle it. I don't have a ton going on right now. 

When I did it, I just put each teams RFA's and their tags in the OP, and updated the current bid, if any, next to the player as bids went on. I think maybe Mike tried to streamline it last year with his books but I'm really having a hard time remembering how we did it, or who did it last year. 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

For some reason he's a grown man who doesn't own a computer and I can't speak for him being able to do it all on his phone. Haha. But I don't know, maybe he can. I think he did it last year? I did it a couple years ago, not totally sure who did it last year but I don't really have a preference. 

Hurtful.   Honestly the only thing I'd ever actually use a computer for is our spreadsheet so 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Hurtful.   Honestly the only thing I'd ever actually use a computer for is our spreadsheet so 

Wait you don't actually use a computer?

You prefer mobile?

I think we need an intervention guys. 

30 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Wait you don't actually use a computer?

You prefer mobile?

I think we need an intervention guys. 

I have a computer at work I generally use for the BDL spreadsheet stuff but laid off /state shut down so yea basically just using mobile for a while 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jlash said:

@Pickle Rick I know you said fantasy baseball takes your attention this time of year but uhhhhh I'm gonna assume you've got more time than originally thought so just a heads up RFA tenders are due this weekend. Not that you have a ton of high priority RFA's but still wanted you to know. 

I made a post in the RFA thread if I did it wrong or need to put it elsewhere let me know (anyone).  

I also included who we wanted to bring back that was ERFA (did not know where to out that)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I made a post in the RFA thread if I did it wrong or need to put it elsewhere let me know (anyone).  

I also included who we wanted to bring back that was ERFA (did not know where to out that)

You did it right. I put them in.