BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

For the 13th time, only to be followed by Counselor I'll trade a 2021 said for a 2020 3rd. Just letting that be known before it's bed time. Night hoe bags.

Again 2021 2nd for a 3rd. All of my 2nds will be higher than Camden’s. And who doesn’t want to see me make a mistake again? Like when I traded my 2021 2nd to select Justin Layne last year. I basically gave up D’Andre Swift for Justin Layne lmao. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm very happy with my draft so far. Got Kinlaw who was super great value and then drafted two of my personal favorite players in the draft in Madubuike and Pittman.

Same here.  Derrick Brown and Wirfs were great value and hit needs, turned 1.11 into OBJ, and added two personal favorites in Aiyuk and Winfield.

Fun fact, I had Winfield's dad as my NB in the first year or so of BDL.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Same here.  Derrick Brown and Wirfs were great value and hit needs, turned 1.11 into OBJ, and added two personal favorites in Aiyuk and Winfield.

Fun fact, I had Winfield's dad as my NB in the first year or so of BDL.

Nighttime Boytoy?

I haven't updated my board in a while. I mostly have positional rankings that I go off of, I think it makes things easier to track positionally.

As for Pittman, I don't understand what's not to love about a guy who is 6'4" and can get separation and catch a contested ball. 

• Like 1