BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Jlash said:

I've been called a fake trader, and someone who can't be traded with, a person who is to blame when anything goes wrong and that's just in the last couple hours.

Then anytime I post anything trade related you piggy back off of it with something wild to negate me. We're all losing our minds.

I'm cool as a cucumber

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I've been called a fake trader, and someone who can't be traded with, a person who is to blame when anything goes wrong and that's just in the last couple hours.

Then anytime I post anything trade related you piggy back off of it with something wild to negate me. We're all losing our minds.

Seems like you're a little disheartened.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Seems like you're a little disheartened.

You can play that card all you want but everyone here saw how you reacted when a good team got too good for your liking. You wilted.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You’re doing it again

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

I am. 30 on my BB. Now again, I like tackles

Thanks man.

Justin Murray started the last 3-4 games for the team in BDL at RT. That probably won’t work out if a team wants to win games in December.

Just now, MD4L said:

Thanks man.

Justin Murray started the last 3-4 games for the team in BDL at RT. That probably won’t work out if a team wants to win games in December.

Ezra at LT Mekhi at RT or what’s the alignment here?

54 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@Blue I'd like to hear your thoughts on Okwara

Good athlete, production hasn't matched it. I think he could play off-ball linebacker if a team wanted him to. He was my 4th Edge player but #2 OLB in a 3-4 behind Young.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2019 at 8:56 PM, Blue said:

I love that you pointed out all the players on your OL that are clearly not the weak points. :P

On 12/17/2019 at 10:12 AM, Counselor said:

I agree with this. I think the pass rush of NO with their secondary really negates what Cuba does in the passing game. I think Cuba gets some plays from Cook and Watson’s legs but I don’t see them doing enough. Josh Allen wins another one with an incredibly well built team around him. Gilmore on Julio is a matchup I would love to see. NO wins by a TD in a hard fought battle. 

On 12/18/2019 at 5:45 PM, pheltzbahr said:

The tone of each of these writeups tells the whole story.  Lukic is confident and cogent, utilizing his teams' best talent and attacking his opponents weaknesses.  Frogs is lacking the laser focus needed to counter some ill timed personnel losses and seems to bounce back and forth looking for a weak spot against Lousyanna.  Some really unfortunate timing to lose key secondary players against a team with probably the best receiving corps in BDL.  I honestly don't think Cuba could have done much more, maybe go all in on DeShaun as one man savior, but I don't think that would have translated against this D, it matches up well with Cuba.  Josh Allen Gifs incoming.  34 - 16 

On 12/18/2019 at 6:47 PM, TedLavie said:

Unfortunately for MD4L, Cuba is just short handed right now. NO is really a poor matchup for them at full strength as they have the best corners and one of the best DL in BDL while Cuba relies on its star power to compensate for weaker spots like TE/OL. Now you lose DJ Chark and you lose two starting corners? Ouch.

I do think Dalvin Cook has a good game here, but I think New Orleans has success on all levels. 34-17 New Orelans

On 12/19/2019 at 5:36 AM, TedLavie said:

C isn't great. Castonzo is ok but he's not much more than a low end BDL starter imho. You were also facing one of the best if not the best DL in BDL imho

From the playoff thread. So glad to grab some athletic tackles with upside.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Ezra at LT Mekhi at RT or what’s the alignment here?

It depends on what their NFL teams do. Ideally the goal is one of these guys start and play well next season.