BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

As soon as rackcs said he was working on an offer I knew that he was getting Diontae johnson.

Antartica was offered 4.14, 6.7, and Jordan Whitehead yesterday and today. They accepted a slightly better pick package and worse player today, and they had to give up a pick along with him to make it happen. Talk about spiteful.

It's all good and congrats on getting DJ Lancaster

Edited by wwhickok

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

As soon as rackcs said he was working on an offer I knew that he was getting Diontae johnson.

Antartica was offered 4.14, 6.7, and Jordan Whitehead yesterday and today. They accepted a slightly better pick package and worse player today. 

Yeah, excited to add him and think he could have a big year next year with Big Ben leading the way.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Antartica was offered 4.14, 6.7, and Jordan Whitehead yesterday and today. They accepted a slightly better pick package and worse player today, and they had to give up a pick along with him to make it happen. Talk about spiteful.

You burned all bridges in the deal when we agreed to 4-4 and the you acted like you never had the pick and in reality you just went ahead and made a selection

We really think Dionte breaks out big time and are happy he went to a good home 

Great dealing with you @rackcs

• Like 1