BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Good for you 

I like you a lot man, but you thought I tried to personally attack you in mafia. If I could get you upset enough to get you banned from a mafia game it can ruin relationships. I don’t wanna have fun and remove a member from BDL so I’m overly cautious with what I say when you’re around.

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

I'm 20-ish. (over 21 under 24) 

Pretty sure I'm the youngest.

I was born the day after Danielle Hunter. I’m proud of what I’ve become in life but that’s a great way to get discouraged. He’s got the money and height anyone could dream for.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I was born the day after Danielle Hunter. I’m proud of what I’ve become in life but that’s a great way to get discouraged. He’s got the money and height anyone could dream for.

5 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

I'm 20-ish. (over 21 under 24) 

Pretty sure I'm the youngest.

Man I feel older now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Just feeds the motivation for me, if you want to achieve your dreams you just outwork everyone else no matter what. 

Also that's about what I expected for you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I like you a lot man, but you thought I tried to personally attack you in mafia. If I could get you upset enough to get you banned from a mafia game it can ruin relationships. I don’t wanna have fun and remove a member from BDL so I’m overly cautious with what I say when you’re around.

You clearly have no idea what happened and that’s okay