BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Im drinking until I forget this.  I might go to sleep around 3 am.

The one saving grace of this disaster is that they still have 8(?) picks to get Aaron some help. But man, blowing prime draft capital on a guy who is guaranteed to not see the field for at least two years barring injury is bad.

Edited by Blue

Just now, Blue said:

The one saving grace of this disaster is that they still have 8(?) picks to get Aaron some help. But man, blowing prime draft capital on a guy who is guaranteed to not see the field for at least two years barring injury is bad.

The single thing keeping me from going off the deep end is that I said the same thing about Rodgers when we drafted him.

• Like 1

Jefferson will replace Diggs. Becton will start at LT for the Jets.

Really disappointing Mims didn’t get his name called day one. Sad Cleveland didn't go round one and Isaiah Wilson did. 

I imagine Cleveland and Josh Jones will be taken very early tomorrow night. Surprising that no safeties were drafted on Day 1; McKinney I'm guessing would have in a normal year where he could work out at his Pro Day.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

Jefferson will replace Diggs. Becton will start at LT for the Jets.

Really disappointing Mims didn’t get his name called day one. Sad Cleveland didn't go round one and Isaiah Wilson did. 

I told yall Wilson would go to the Titans.  It's why I would have taken him at 2.12 or 2.14 if Aiyuk of Winfield hadn't been there.  

Im actually shocked YGM didn't go in the first.  I kinda expected him to go in the 20s, but not this late.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I told yall Wilson would go to the Titans.  It's why I would have taken him at 2.12 or 2.14 if Aiyuk of Winfield hadn't been there.  

Im actually shocked YGM didn't go in the first.  I kinda expected him to go in the 20s, but not this late.

I mentioned you being a big fan of the classes Alabama, UGA, Auburn, and Florida had leaving CFB this year in the chat.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

We had a couple people get that pick correct in our annual mock draft contest. I considered it but ended up slotting him at 30 in a Cincinnati trade up.

This year's edge rusher class lacked much talent past Young, so I'm not really surprised teams went with perimeter players and offensive linemen early instead. No reason to reach on a guy like Gross-Matos or Epenesa.

Just now, MD4L said:

I mentioned you being a big fan of the classes Alabama, UGA, Auburn, and Florida had leaving CFB this year in the chat.

I watched them all prison rape the Vols.  Repeatedly.

They're all very good.  I love Thomas, Henderson, Isaiah, Kindley, Davidson, Brown, Xavier, etc, etc, etc.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I watched them all prison rape the Vols.  Repeatedly.

They're all very good.  I love Thomas, Henderson, Isaiah, Kindley, Davidson, Brown, Xavier, etc, etc, etc.

To be fair, GSU also prison-violated the Vols and they didn't have **** for NFL prospects this year.

Edited by Blue

BDL/NFL +/- Chart

Top 3 Plus Values
Williamsport - Jordyn Brooks +60
Gotham - Damon Arnette +35
Ivory Coast - A.J. Terrell +32

Top 3 Minus Values
Antarctica - CeeDee Lamb -11
Ivory Coast - Patrick Queen -10
Cuba - Justin Jefferson -9

Ignore the team totals for now, they're thrown off by the guys not taken yet

Edited by rackcs