BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Oh wait you basically have to be a car salesman here and convince everyone your players who suck are good. I forgot. Haven’t caught on in four years. 

Woah, grouchy Counselor isn’t it.

I’m just playing

Burrow- went where I knew he was going which either means I’m very dumb in trading up for him or I believe that much in him.

Ruggs- First WR drafted which is cool but third receiver on my board. 

Henderson- He will start in Jacksonville. I expect some learning bumps. Has great potential.

Wills- Getting the chance to play LT, which I wanted because it will show his versatility if he plays well and I can move him to either side.

Chaisson- I don’t know if he is playing edge or SLB yet? I can use help at both and kind of thought he would play SLB when I drafted him so I’ll be happy with either.

Murray- Chargers bleh. They traded up for him so they are going to give him a shot.

Taylor- I expected any back that wasn’t picked by Miami to platoon, which is how I approach my backfield anyway in BDL. So the Colts behind that Oline is nice. I drafted him with the Colts in TCMD too so that’s cool.

Dobbins- The future of the Ravens RB committee I hope. Ingram my former RB1 from last season is still there. So Dobbins will have to wait.

Amik- Raiders... I hate it. From a fan perspective. But I really like the fit.

Tyler Johnson- Tampa- my favorite fit! Can compete to be the slot for Brady right away. But that also means since it’s my favorite it probably won’t work out.

Weaver- Went later than I expected. Miami needs everything so not bad.

Gibson- Will play a receiving role in the backfield for the Skins. And will for me as well.

Jonah Jackson- Has a chance to compete to start in Detroit. All I can ask.

DPJ- meh maybe can become the three in Cleveland. 

• Like 2

Javon Kinlaw, San Francisco 49ers - Love it, could/should start immediately on the 49ers to replace Buckner. Plays next to some really great players which will only make his job easier.

Justin Madubuike, Baltimore Ravens - I knew he'd go lower in real life but not quite this low. Still, a nice landing spot for him. They've got room for a new starter on the DL and that job could be his for the taking. Even if he doesn't start this year, Baltimore knows how to develop their guys.

Michael Pittman Jr., Indianapolis Colts - Not a reach! Not a reach! This situation is great for him. The Colts need a size guy so he'll likely get some serious play time immediately if he's not outright starting for them.

Robert Hunt, Miami Dolphins - Love this fit. A team on the upswing with tons of OL holes. He may play at RT or OG for them. I'd be happy if they put him at tackle to show off his versatility.

A.J. Dillon, Green Bay Packers - Not my favorite fit. The Packers have two good RBs ahead of him. Long term I think this could be a good spot for him as I think LaFleur views him as his new Derrick Henry but definitely for season one I won't expecting much playing time.

Willie Gay Jr., Kansas City Chiefs - Like it a lot. The Chiefs have absolute **** at LB so Gay can compete immediately

Bonus: Matt Breida, Miami Dolphins - This trade is nice for me. Breida gets out of the crowded 49ers backfield and goes to Miami where he should get a good amount of playing time on a time that didn't draft a RB despite a need there. He should be my Kamara complement until Dillon is ready.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Bonus: Matt Breida, Miami Dolphins - This trade is nice for me. Breida gets out of the crowded 49ers backfield and goes to Miami where he should get a good amount of playing time on a time that didn't draft a RB despite a need there. He should be my Kamara complement until Dillon is ready.

I like that Breida trade cause it helps Tevin Coleman as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I’m not ready for PFA

Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme.

42 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Oh wait you basically have to be a car salesman here and convince everyone your players who suck are good. I forgot. Haven’t caught on in four years. 

Counselor leaking my secrets to success smh.