BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Damn it Rags, you didn't need AGG too you son of a *****. And you didn't even use the best picture of him.

If the NFL is its own kind of talent show, Antonio Gandy-Golden ...

Considering that's not showing a picture at all...at least I used something.

I really like AGG.  Dude can go up and make insane catches.

So wait...this offseason, I forced you into paying a ton for Kittle, which forced your hand into trading OBJ, and got AGG who you wanted.  I love you buddy.

25 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Excuses excuses. 
I wouldn't say he was awful so much as injuries killed his career, the torn ACL and back injury did more damage to him than his play and the ravens ability to find a good offensive coordinator/add talent to the offense.

Rodgers is 36 going on 37 after this season and has a pretty big history of injuries, say what you want about the pick it's worked out for the packers in the past and yes it doesn't help the packers now but when Rodgers is done in 2-3 years/gets injured well congrats you have your guy. 

If we wanted a big-armed QB who has issues reading defenses, we should have just taken Eason in the 4th(or wherever he went).  Or Love in the 2nd if he was there.  

If we were talking about Burrow or Tua falling, I would get it.  But trading up for Love?  Hate it.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Considering that's not showing a picture at all...at least I used something.

I really like AGG.  Dude can go up and make insane catches.

So wait...this offseason, I forced you into paying a ton for Kittle, which forced your hand into trading OBJ, and got AGG who you wanted.  I love you buddy.

Well there's still one guy I have ranked similarly to AGG on my PFA board. After him I think there is a drop off so hopefully I get this other guy.