BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, pheltzbahr said:

Ahhh, ok.  These count as placeholders in case they negotiate long term deals though, correct?

Correct. I had to 3 Up Bell on the franchise tag 2 years before he signed that deal last year with the Jets.

Also Jones and Simmons were not 1st round picks IRL so wouldn't have a 5th year option regardless. Thus why they were tagged.

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Correct. I had to 3 Up Bell on the franchise tag 2 years before he signed that deal last year with the Jets.

Also Jones and Simmons were not 1st round picks IRL so wouldn't have a 5th year option regardless. Thus why they were tagged.

TY, its clear now.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey guys, I know of at least one Telvin thread that got locked quick.

I think it would be best if we removed him from all BDL discussion and rosters and pretend he never existed.

He wasn't on a team so I removed him from the Roster Sheet.

Edited by SirA1

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey guys, I know of at least one Telvin thread that got locked quick.

I think it would be best if we removed him from all BDL discussion and rosters and pretend he never existed.

Boo, I was waiting for the @Jlash outrage.

16 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He's a boomer.  Any emotion(unless it's demanding to speak to the manager) counts as outrage.

It only seems that way, because you whippersnappers are sawwwwwfffffft.  Back in my day we didn't shut down for pandemics, we exported them everywhere.  Toughened us up and killed a bunch a people, but thems the breaks.

Bucs - 2

Panthers - 2

SF - 1

Minny - 1

Miami - 1

Wash - 2

NE - 1

Bucs, SF, Minny, and NE(not counting BB out) should be over .500.

Miami and Wash under .500.

CAR probably under .500 considering the division.