BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

The one thing that concerns me with him so far, and it could be due to the fact he has two functional OL, is the early inability to complete passes down the field.

He will be fine. Key is only two are functional. Functional isn’t even good. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

He will be fine. Key is only two are functional. Functional isn’t even good. 

I think Jonah and Trey are good offensive linemen.  Both looked pretty damn good tonight.  Jonah had a couple bad plays, but overall they were quite good.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I think Jonah and Trey are good offensive linemen.  Both looked pretty damn good tonight.  Jonah had a couple bad plays, but overall they were quite good.

They were okay. I know Hopkins is on your team in BDL. I wouldn’t say they looked damn good.

They were okay. I know Hopkins is on your team in BDL. I wouldn’t say they looked damn good.

Yeah, but he doesn't start for me and pretty damn good is different than damn good.  Boyd and Jonah aren't on my BDL team and I praised both of them.

That said, if I'm the Bengals, I try to get the Oregon LT and draft the best OG available in the 2nd round so Burrow has 4 functional-at-worst OL.

• Like 1

And I meant this as you probably have a closer eye on him than I do.

Ah, gotcha.  He's been quite good against the Chargers and Browns DL with abysmal OGs next to him, so I have actually been pleasantly surprised.  Doubt I'll use him unless Linsley goes down, but it's nice to not be worried about my backup OC.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Ah, gotcha.  He's been quite good against the Chargers and Browns DL with abysmal OGs next to him, so I have actually been pleasantly surprised.  Doubt I'll use him unless Linsley goes down, but it's nice to not be worried about my backup OC.

He was on my team last year off waivers.