BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

But they hide the formula and explanations behind a paywall, if they give any context for the grade at all, which defeats the purpose of the grade.

It’s definitely not a perfect system. But one of my players for instance CJ Henderson. Have a friend that’s a jags fan recorded the game watched it sense and he really did play fantastic and his grade reflects that. Yes it was one game but I think the score for him is fair and accurate. 

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

All his RB's played the same or less.  And are rookies that are gonna struggle.  To say that about me, you would have to say the same for him, he would be struggle running the ball against air 🤣

And each of them had more rushing yards than Saquon this week 🤣

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

All his RB's played the same or less.  And are rookies that are gonna struggle.  To say that about me, you would have to say the same for him, he would be struggle running the ball against air 🤣

I have to ask... this comes off as if you say something negative about my team the same has to be true about his so that his team isn’t considered better in any way....

is that ACTUALLY how you meant that? 

i mean JK Dobbins himself scored 2 rushing TDS...Saquon had 6 yards and no tds. his longest rush was technically a pass but it was a lateral so it went for 7 yards and was counted as a run. He technically had -1 yards on Monday night running the football 

On 9/14/2020 at 3:15 PM, Counselor said:

@jcrell623 you taking over OKC since you are the co owner or what’s going on?

I'm not - I was going to co-GM so I can learn the rules. I simply don't have a grip of what is going on and given the lack of knowledge I don't have the time right now to do anything more than assist/shadow someone