BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

They wouldn’t have had to write this article if what I said wasn’t true about what I was hearing. It’s good he is playing well though when it counts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2020/08/26/49ers-mailbag-how-does-javon-kinlaw-injured-starters-look-as-camp-closes/amp/

It literally backs up what I said. They said he wasn't bad but wasn't all world right away. Which is fine. This was a shortened off season for rookies and I never expect them to be amazing from the jump anyways. But nothing in that says dog ****.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It literally backs up what I said. They said he wasn't bad but wasn't all world right away. Which is fine. This was a shortened off season for rookies and I never expect them to be amazing from the jump anyways. But nothing in that says dog ****.

The article was written to defend against the reports of him being dog **** is my point. I wasn’t at camp so I don’t know how he looked for myself. My point was it was written to address the negative reports about his play in camp which is what I had been hearing.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The article was written to defend against the reports of him being dog **** is my point. I wasn’t at camp so I don’t know how he looked for myself. My point was it was written to address the negative reports about his play in camp which is what I had been hearing.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Look Rack I’m sure you are starting him this week. I’m not bashing his current play. He showed very well week 1. Just commenting on what I had heard. Which his play in week 1 probably shows those were overreactions. 

Not starting him but I'd love to see reports that he was dog ****. Like I said, I was following coverage on him and heard a lot about him being inconsistent but not outright terrible or anything.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Not starting him but I'd love to see reports that he was dog ****. Like I said, I was following coverage on him and heard a lot about him being inconsistent but not outright terrible or anything.

Well they sure didn’t use the language that I did or they would be fired from their jobs. 😉

On 9/18/2020 at 12:58 AM, Ragnarok said:

Send to me

Seoul Dragons @ Gotham Gashslayers

Antarctica Katabatic Beasts @ Cuba Smugglers

Sacramento Sasquatch @ Camden Hood Rats

Singapore Sentinels @ Lancaster Werewolves

Send to @rackcs

New Orleans Jazz @ Rome Eternals

Portland Horned Owls @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Hungary Hippos

Oklahoma City EF5s @ Berlin Blitzkrieg

For people who don't pay attention.