BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Hey, I have a question for y'all.  Do you like how I have been posting game threads with roster, gameplan, roster, gameplan?  Or would yall prefer I go back to the roster, roster, gameplan, gameplan set up?

I kinda like the former so I can absorb everything from one team and then the next instead of having to go back and forth.  But I can switch it back

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey, I have a question for y'all.  Do you like how I have been posting game threads with roster, gameplan, roster, gameplan?  Or would yall prefer I go back to the roster, roster, gameplan, gameplan set up?

I kinda like the former so I can absorb everything from one team and then the next instead of having to go back and forth.  But I can switch it back

Go back to the traditional route. It’s easier to read in one setting without having to scroll up and down.

32 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I like it. Makes more sense than posting the rosters together and then the gameplans.