BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Go back to the traditional route. It’s easier to read in one setting without having to scroll up and down.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

I like it. Makes more sense than posting the rosters together and then the gameplans.

I'll let some others give input.

Just now, Counselor said:

So Eagles allowed no sacks this game to the Rams? Didn’t watch the game but what did they do differently with protection?

No idea but its not like the Rams have much pass rush beyond Aaron Donald.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Watching the Dolphins game with mom because she is mom...and Kindley might be my one later round draft crush I was right about.  He's looked excellent against Oliver and co. especially in the run game.

Who gave up the sack to Oliver?

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

No idea but its not like the Rams have much pass rush beyond Aaron Donald.

He frees up a lot of guys though. The fact they went from 8 sacks to 0 allowed I am interested in what was the factor there. Wentz threw the ball over 40 times as well.

17 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So Eagles allowed no sacks this game to the Rams? Didn’t watch the game but what did they do differently with protection?

Lane Johnson was back. Seumalo went down with a leg injury early and Matt Pryor came in and played well. 

Also, they stopped trying to throw bombs all game, they ran the ball, they played small ball. They got their ***** kicked.

• Like 1