BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

Voted against me: Pheltz 2 (owns my 3rd), SirA1 2 (owns my 5th), Pickle Rick 2 (Played against), Camden 2 (Played against), MD4L 2 (owns my 7th), BCB 1, Blue 1, EPC 1, Ted 1, Malf 1, PR 1, Rack 1, Rags

Voted for me: Me 2, WW 2 (owns my 4th), Blue 1, BCB 1, Ted 1, Lukic 1, Ruskie 1, Rags 1, Rack 1

I don't remember which picks I have, much less who has my picks.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't remember which picks I have, much less who has my picks.

The only picks I can keep track of is the 1st rounders lol, idk y but beyond that idk whose picks i have. I certainly don't vote with any of them in mind. Having said this the accusations, I don't think are completely unfounded. For the record I'm not specifically or non specifically directing that at you in any way Rags

Here's my thought on the matter.  I haven never voted for or against someone in any way to better my chances to get into the playoffs or to better draft positioning.  I have also never voted for or against someone because of personal feelings.  Finally, I have never(to the best of my knowledge) accused someone of blatantly lying or lied myself.  I have 100% upsold players, but that's part of the game.  And I have made honest mistakes.  But never intentionally tried to deceive.

And AFAIK, no one else has done that either.

I do not want this to become a place where we assume the worst about how others are voting or why they are saying what they are saying.  If something blatant pops up, we will address it.  But we have got to stop assuming the worst.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

@TedLavie you can't receive messages.

Could you please add Ziggy Ansah back to the Roster Sheet and give him to Gotham for $450 .1 year Waiver claim?

I accidentally deleted him last week when I was culling players that were out of the league.

Thanks

Will do tonight if I remember it 

4 minutes ago, PR said:

Fred Johnson? The Bengals oline that can't protect Burrow?

Johnson is at least decent there. Bobby Hart is honestly the true abomination on that OL, playing next to him doesn't do Johnson any favors. Also if we're basing an offensive lineman's performance on the whole unit then the Eagles OL week 1 looked equally inept.

Good thing Lane Johnson is back 😏

14 minutes ago, PR said:

Fred Johnson? The Bengals oline that can't protect Burrow?

Fred Johnson is actually good. He also in fact can play RT. The problem is Bobby Hart is THAT bad. Fred Johnson is also immediately a backup for me, more OL depth. I anticipate Cincy addressing RT in the next draft or FA. Which could boost Johnsons value. Being able to get him on the cheap via RFA or whatever is worth the risk there.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Here's my thought on the matter.  I haven never voted for or against someone in any way to better my chances to get into the playoffs or to better draft positioning.  I have also never voted for or against someone because of personal feelings.  Finally, I have never(to the best of my knowledge) accused someone of blatantly lying or lied myself.  I have 100% upsold players, but that's part of the game.  And I have made honest mistakes.  But never intentionally tried to deceive.

And AFAIK, no one else has done that either.

I do not want this to become a place where we assume the worst about how others are voting or why they are saying what they are saying.  If something blatant pops up, we will address it.  But we have got to stop assuming the worst.

Where have you been the last two years? 

• Like 1