The 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3 begins 11am CST

WindyCity

41 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Taylor. We need chunk yards and he will get them for us  

Taylor is so dam hard to bring down,  and then he also has bigtime breakaway speed 

no alot of receptions but he is pure power and speed .... faster beast mode

I don't understand why most posters here do not want him !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SLCbear said:

Taylor is so dam hard to bring down,  and then he also has bigtime breakaway speed 

In a perfect world I would love to have him, I just feel there are more pressing needs that could be satisfied with our 2nd round picks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SLCbear said:

Because without people to block for a RB and a WR to keep teams from stacking the box you need to be extra special to make something happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Because without people to block for a RB and a WR to keep teams from stacking the box you need to be extra special to make something happen.

so get an extra special RB, who can carry the Offense if nec, pair him with Monty for the next 3-5yrs for cheap

You cannot convince me that our OL is not talented. we won 12 games the year before with the same group minus a more declined Long. scheme or misguided system or poor instruction etc was out problem. 

we need a RG and I like Ifedi alot. Will cushionberry give you over 3 yrs what JTaylor can?? 

Just now, SLCbear said:

so get an extra special RB, who can carry the Offense if nec, pair him with Monty for the next 3-5yrs for cheap

You cannot convince me that our OL is not talented. we won 12 games the year before with the same group minus a more declined Long. scheme or misguided system or poor instruction etc was out problem. 

we need a RG and I like Ifedi alot. Will cushionberry give you over 3 yrs what JTaylor can?? 

I am one of the people who has always stated our OL is talented...but Taylor is not special.