The 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3 begins 11am CST

WindyCity

2 minutes ago, Zopound said:

What would you guys think about CB/S in the 2nd? 

Fulton/Delpit or Diggs/McKinney would be great value.

It would make an elite D no doubt...but how do we score points and protect Foles?...I reckon we go balanced.

18 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Is something wrong with Goodell tonight? He has made a bunch of mistakes. Called Lamb "Tee Dee" instead of Cee Dee, tipped Miami's second pick, almost forgot to say someone's position and college year, mispronounced Tua's last night and now he said Vegas will host the 2020 draft since this year's was cancelled

He was playing @CBears019's drinking game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Damikeeeee said:

Our offense blows be our QB blows. When Mitch played well the O looked great. I agree we have bigger holes on O  

So you're saying since neither of these QB's are great or will consistently play great, they might as well keep drafting defense and load up there since no one they could take offensively will help?

4 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

If the team thought Bush was a solid starter at S we probably wouldn’t have signed HHCD last year. It doesn’t need to be a round 2 replacement but that wouldn’t be a bad thing either. Is Bush any more a known solid starter than Toliver? Both are at least potentially questionable IMO. Just take the best player. 

I didn't say Bush was a solid starter. I said he was a solid player. We could find a starting safety just about anywhere--FA or late round-- and they would do just fine in this defense. With Bush being a cushion if they don't pan out or get injured. 

The SS position should be very low on the priority list IMO.

I would for sure put QB, TE, WR, T, G, CB above SS...and then you have others you could make a legit argument for (RB, DL, ILB).

Edited by JustAnotherFan

1 hour ago, Zopound said:

What would you guys think about CB/S in the 2nd? 

Fulton/Delpit or Diggs/McKinney would be great value.

I can see the longterm benefits but our offense is the weak link of the team. More 17-14 games terrifies me  

I really, really like Antoine Winfield, Jr. man.

5'9 1/8" 203 lbs

Earl Thomas is 5'10 2/8" and 208 lbs

Mike Brown was 5'9 7/8" 204 lbs

Minkah Fitzpatrick is 6'0 1/8" 204 lbs

Eric Weddle is 5'11 2/8" 203 lbs

Yatta yatta. Kid's a ******* baller.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pool said:

Taylor or Swift or Montgomery? Who would you rather have? Our RB group is pretty weak and I can't imagine Pace/Nagy are content going in to the season with Montgomery,Cohen, and Nall.

Taylor. We need chunk yards and he will get them for us  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pool said:

Taylor or Swift or Montgomery? Who would you rather have? Our RB group is pretty weak and I can't imagine Pace/Nagy are content going in to the season with Montgomery,Cohen, and Nall.

I would be fine with just about any direction we take at this point.

If Pace decides to take a RB in the 2nd, I would be okay with either Swift, Taylor or Dobbins.

If Pace decides to wait until mid-rounds to ****** a RB (Zac Moss, James Robinson, McFarland)  I would be fine with that too.

If pace wants to wait and see what's available after the draft...I would be fine with that as well. 

If Pace wants to give Mont and Cohen another shot.....I wouldn't be upset (considering there are other pressing needs) but he damn sure better start looking next year.