The 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3 begins 11am CST

WindyCity

33 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Wait a second.....you can't say s-natch!? Lets try it again-- ******.

Don't circumvent the curse filter, ya hoe!

(Prick is allowed, just sayin')  lol

1 minute ago, SLCbear said:

so get an extra special RB, who can carry the Offense if nec, pair him with Monty for the next 3-5yrs for cheap

You cannot convince me that our OL is not talented. we won 12 games the year before with the same group minus a more declined Long. scheme or misguided system or poor instruction etc was out problem. 

we need a RG and I like Ifedi alot. Will cushionberry give you over 3 yrs what JTaylor can?? 

I'm more on the board of taking OL but we can draft one this year, dump our two OTs and Tru and afford any OT we want. Plus we have early picks next year so really I'm fine with rolling with Ifedi as the RG too for this year. Plus with a zone scheme they OL should better fit whats needed of them. I said a long time ago they were a poor fit for the power scheme and clearly hit on that one. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Don't circumvent the curse filter, ya hoe!

(Prick is allowed, just sayin')  lol

I'm more on the board of taking OL but we can draft one this year, dump our two OTs and Tru and afford any OT we want. Plus we have early picks next year so really I'm fine with rolling with Ifedi as the RG too for this year. Plus with a zone scheme they OL should better fit whats needed of them. I said a long time ago they were a poor fit for the power scheme and clearly hit on that one. 

last year's overall OL performance was probably the worst I have ever seen ! TALENT WAS NOT THE PROBLEM !

Very first firings were OL coaches, deservedly so !

2 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

last year's overall OL performance was probably the worst I have ever seen ! TALENT WAS NOT THE PROBLEM !

Very first firings were OL coaches, deservedly so !

I think it was two-fold. Whitehair and Daniels are talented, but Long was broken and both Leno and Massie fooled us with their career years being slightly above average, so they were rewarded with bigger deals. I think our OTs are pretty bad.

But none fit a power scheme very well.  

Edited by Sugashane