Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

That is not a grudge.  You see the different is...

You have been hammering home voting orca bc of a grudge that you wanted to carry over from other games.  You have stuck hard to pounding this fact into everyone's faces.  You even tried ro make the argument that he is gonna be useless so let's kill him.  Which in fact make you the useless and more harmful player in the game.  

I voted you to see what happend.  Unlike you, I could care less about previous games bc I take probably more pride in catching scum then anyone else here.  

You still have stuck to orca which tells me there is a reasom that you are doing it.  It ain't game related.  So,

1. You scum attaching yourself to a dead orca

2. You are really a very low and petty person (I actually do not belive this to be the case)

The literal reason I voted him was already laid out. 

Best case scenario, he’s Town that won’t post until day 3-4 in a 14 player game getting us close to lylo.

Worst case scenario he coasts as a scum inactive. 

Its funny to me how inconsistent you are in your rationale on lynching scum inactives. It looks to me like you’re trying once again to get Orca to buy into something that’s not there.

Die Pickle Rick

Most Popular Whicker

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The literal reason I voted him was already laid out. 

Best case scenario, he’s Town that won’t post until day 3-4 in a 14 player game getting us close to lylo.

Worst case scenario he coasts as a scum inactive. 

Its funny to me how inconsistent you are in your rationale on lynching scum inactives. It looks to me like you’re trying once again to get Orca to buy into something that’s not there.

Die Pickle Rick

Most Popular Whicker

Additionally, Orca is Town because he parks his vote on me to gauge my reaction.

I park my vote on him and I’m scum.

You park your vote on me to gauge my reaction and you’re Town.

#WonderTwinLogic

At roughly ~5-7pm CST I am going to pose the idea that we should save me along with watching/protecting me. I have a theory about the game dynamics. I want to test it. 

So if you are opposed to that plan, you have like 8 hours to tell me I suck.