Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

10 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:
12 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:
(Hopefully) Official Vote Count
Most Popular:
(5) Whicker - MWil, Ted, MD4L, Whicker, Pickle
(2) Squire - Daboyle, Squire
(1) BCB - BCB
(1) MWil - Josh
(1) Pickle - Orca
(1) Wolf - Wolf
(1) Dome - Dome
(1) Matts - Matts
(1) Ragnarok - Ragnarok
No Most Popular Vote: 

Least Popular:
(6) BCB - Ted, Wolf, Whicker, MD4L, Matts, Dome
(4) Wolf - Ragnarok, Josh, Daboyle, Squire
(2) Ted - Mwil, Matts
(2) Mwil - Orca, Pickle
(1) Whicker - BCB
No Least Popular Vote:   
12 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:
16 hours ago, MWil23 said:
Most Popular:
(4) Whicker - MWil, Ted, MD4L, Whicker
(2) BCB - BCB, Ragnarok
(1) MWil - Josh
(1) Orca - Pickle
(1) Pickle - Orca
(1) Wolf - Wolf
(1) Dome - Dome
(1) Matts - Matts
No Most Popular Vote: 

Least Popular:
(5) BCB - Ted, Wolf, Whicker, MD4L, Matts 
(3) Ted - Dome, Mwil, Matts
(3) Wolf - Ragnarok, Josh, Daboyle
(2) Mwil - Orca, Pickle
(1) Whicker - BCB
(1) Pickle - Squire
No Least Popular Vote:   
17 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:
On 1/11/2020 at 1:21 AM, Slappy Mc said:
Most Popular:
(2) BCB - BCB, Ragnarok
(2) Whicker - MWil, Ted
(1) MWil - Josh
(1) Orca - Pickle
(1) Pickle - Orca
(1) Ted - Matts
(1) Wolf - Wolf
(1) Dome - Dome
(1) MD4L - Whicker
No Most Popular Vote: @MD4L

Least Popular:
(3) BCB - Ted, Wolf, Whicker
(3) Ted - Dome, Mwil, Matts
(2) MWil - Orca, Pickle
(2) Wolf - Ragnarok, Josh
(1) Matts - Daboyle
(1) Whicker - BCB
(1) Pickle - Squire,
No Least Popular Vote:   @MD4L,
Any player without a Most Popular AND Least Popular vote each day will be punished/replaced. (unless day ends early becase of a hammer)
On 1/11/2020 at 1:21 AM, Slappy Mc said:
Official Vote Count
Most Popular:
(3) BCB - BCB, Ragnarok, Dome
(2) MWil - Whicker, Josh
(1) Orca - Pickle
(1) Pickle - Orca
(1) Whicker - MWil
(1) Matts - Ted
(1) Squire - Daboyle
(1) Ted - Matts
No Most Popular Vote: @wolfeyestrk, @MD4L, @squire12

Least Popular:
(4) MWil - Orca, Pickle, Matts, Ted
(2) Wolf - Ragnarok, Josh
(1) BCB - Whicker
(1) MD4L - Daboyle
(1) Orca - MWil
(1) Ted - Dome
No Least Popular Vote: @wolfeyestrk, @bcb1213, @MD4L, @squire12
Any player without a Most Popular AND Least Popular vote each day will be punished/replaced. (unless day ends early becase of a hammer)

Mwil, Ted, Dome Whicker, Matts

1. Mwil has claimed multiple times as scum he wants to kill Pickle cause he views him as a really good town player. Usually in his top 3 to kill category

2. Pickle and I pushed Mwil because we saw the same things. Pickle was 100% what I was on

3. Mwil is the type of scum player to kill a person attacking him to get rid of the threat

4. It's no coincidence that the person left alive was not using words and who Mwil has pushed to lynch all game

5. It's no coincidence that Pickle died N1 and I was visited imo

6. Its no coincidence that Mwil pushed for my lynch over claimed non town but then voted Ted in a Bcb runoff

7. Look who was on Mwil in the beginning...Ted, who then switched to Bcb

8. In a smaller game with less days, scum just wants to live. Bcb as a claimed nontown let's them do that imo, while blending

9. I'm super confident in this read and will only be voting Mwil to die

10. I will save whoever follows me

PS 11. Scum wouldnt want me and Pickle alive if we are pushing the same scum cause that's 2 votes for sure that are willing to work together (especially when we believe each other is town). The clear play would have been to kill the person who is saved and not let them get the reward/info from it and share it with the rest of the uninformed town. That didnt happen because scum needed to kill a problem or Whicker is scum

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

No no, you specifically told me yesterday you'd learn stuff from my lynch.  You led my train despite me telling you multiple times you wouldn't learn a thing.  You better believe I'm gonna troll the hell out of you 

And... we did. You even admitted as such. Like seriously dude there have been so many scum hunting posts. 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

We did lynch a claimed other on D1. And look where it got us.

If this is your though process, you really should be advocating for a no lynch every night. This makes no sense.

We literally voted to lynch him. I have no idea what you could possibly be whining about still other than whoever pardoned him, which is surprisingly less upsetting to you than I thought it would be.

I mean you do not get it at all. I am upset about the pardon. That’s what I’m whining about. Because of the pardon we did not lynch a claimed other. Because of the pardon we are now in a position where we have to deal with Bcb and have extra pressure to lynch mafia. Like I don’t get why this is so hard for you. 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

1. Mwil has claimed multiple times as scum he wants to kill Pickle cause he views him as a really good town player. Usually in his top 3 to kill category

LOL

Let's ask @Dome @Matts4313 @squire12 @Whicker if this is the case. As Forge (who isn't playing and therefore I won't tag) has spent considerable time with me in chatty, I always vote to either smoke one of the "Mafia Mount Rushmore" (Touch, Malf, Dome, SwAg) D1 or someone completely random to throw off the trail. The "really good town player" quote gives you bonus points for the irony/lulz.

2. Pickle and I pushed Mwil because we saw the same things. Pickle was 100% what I was on

Pickle copied you admission noted.

3. Mwil is the type of scum player to kill a person attacking him to get rid of the threat

A couple things here:

1. I panic in scum chat and defer to the best scum player.

2. See above for where you are wrong.

4. It's no coincidence that the person left alive was not using words and who Mwil has pushed to lynch all game

You admitting not contributing noted.

Anyone could have visited you since you didn't say anything, Town/scum/other

6. Its no coincidence that Mwil pushed for my lynch over claimed non town but then voted Ted in a Bcb runoff

Actually Dome voted him for me.

Interesting.

8. In a smaller game with less days, scum just wants to live. Bcb as a claimed nontown let's them do that imo, while blending

Whicker would agree with you.

LOL. OK then. This is my last post directed at you, as this is a complete waste of my/everyone else's time.

LOL LOL LOL

PS 11. Scum wouldnt want me and Pickle alive if we are pushing the same scum cause that's 2 votes for sure that are willing to work together (especially when we believe each other is town). 

Second admission of working together confirmed, contradicting both of you in days past.

The clear play would have been to kill the person who is saved and not let them get the reward/info from it and share it with the rest of the uninformed town. That didnt happen because scum needed to kill a problem or Whicker is scum

Could be a clear play from scum to get you to spiral and fixate on me. It looks like it's absolutely working.

PS 11. Scum wouldnt want me and Pickle alive if we are pushing the same scum cause that's 2 votes for sure that are willing to work together (especially when we believe each other is town). The clear play would have been to kill the person who is saved and not let them get the reward/info from it and share it with the rest of the uninformed town. That didnt happen because scum needed to kill a problem or Whicker is scum

Was it really worth being silent on day 1? For no reason at all?

Btw I don’t know if you got the memo but posts like this aren’t allowed because I personally ruined day 1 by wanting to lynch confirmed scum and I kept us from getting even an iota bit of info about scum 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Whicker

@JoshstraDaymus interesting/coy response without any rationale as to why. 

This is funny because as you posted this I was typing out my rationale, and you'll understand here in a second if I change my vote.

I am personally more partial to long responses and cases, which Orca presented one. I'm also partial to the same for rebuttals which you have since provided since my last voting. I'm conflicted at the moment.

I personally believe Squire is scum based on the action of early trying to condemn an interaction between Matts and I.

The interaction between the 2 of us but Squire picked me, and essentially backed off when Matts said he was scummy.

So.

Kill Squire