The Official XFL Thread!

Nex_Gen

Houston's attendance looks good. Here's a guy with a huge fake mustache and sombrero, there's a guy with a giant pipe wrench around his neck. Here's four guys in jumpsuits and hard hats.

B.J. Daniels has good legs but his decision making needs work, especially when he's forced out of the pocket. He's lucky not to be picked off yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Clutchy said:

What happens if you need to do an inside kick?

If a team wishes to run an onside kick, it must indicate this to the official before the play and the two teams will be permitted to line up using traditional NFL rules (i.e. 10 yards apart from the kicking team). There will be no surprise onside kicks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clutchy said:

I disagree with these refs and the booth.

So do I. Martin did not maintain full control of the ball on the way out of bounds.

Seattle doesn't get anything out of the bad call though, as Houston forces a quick 3 and out. Seattle looks a bit overwhelmed by the play clock and the noise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

So do I. Martin did not maintain full control of the ball on the way out of bounds.

Seattle doesn't get anything out of the bad call though, as Houston forces a quick 3 and out. Seattle looks a bit overwhelmed by the play clock and the noise.

Yeah, you can tell that the crowd is getting to them! Attendance is very encouraging.