The Official XFL Thread!

Nex_Gen

Dumb mistake there to help the Wildcats down the field. Flag was thrown WAY too late, but still.

NY follows this up with a huge sack, then forces another three-and-out. Then Nick Novak's field goal attempt is batted down by #91! Nice. Still some issues to iron out, but we've definitely showed up today.

Just now, hoekd0250 said:

Bears might want to sign that kicker.

You have to think anyone not named Blewitt would be an improvement.

The Guardians look like a different team today, but some things never change. Like desperately unfunny insurance commercials. xD

BLATANT holding on the o-line, no idea how you don't call that. Awesome one-handed catch by McBride though.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

You have to think anyone not named Blewitt would be an improvement.

The Guardians look like a different team today, but some things never change. Like desperately unfunny insurance commercials. xD

BLATANT holding on the o-line, no idea how you don't call that. Awesome one-handed catch by McBride though.

you are like really into this xfl thing my man

• Like 1

A close, hard-fought win. I could not be prouder of this team. They cut down on the penalties, they didn't turn the ball over, they established an actual running game, the defense got back on track, and Luis Perez showed admirable poise under center. Boy am I glad we got him! :D

Gotta love LA coach Winston Moss in the postgame presser. Says the Guardians "screwed up the rhythm of [our] whole offense," but that the game was "a breakthrough moment ... and you're gonna see a strong-[bleep] team for the rest of this year."

In the second game, Seattle's offense continues to look rough. Seems like none of their guys can catch today. The Battlehawks are taking their time and making enough plays to stay in control.

Edited by y*so*blu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, y*so*blu said:

A close, hard-fought win. I could not be prouder of this team. They cut down on the penalties, they didn't turn the ball over, they established an actual running game, the defense got back on track, and Luis Perez showed admirable poise under center. Boy am I glad we got him! :D

Gotta love LA coach Winston Moss in the postgame presser. Says the Guardians "screwed up the rhythm of [our] whole offense," but that the game was "a breakthrough moment ... and you're gonna see a strong-[bleep] team for the rest of this year."

In the second game, Seattle's offense continues to look rough. Seems like none of their guys can catch today. The Battlehawks are taking their time and making enough plays to stay in control.

Was a fan of Perez since AAF, NY should be hoping he goes the mile and becomes a legitimate starting QB if the XFL lasts cause hes probably one of those QB's that will never go to the NFL lol. Not someone with intangibles it seems

If you were paying attention, I failed to say my weekly "Spruuuuuuuuceeeeee!!!" That's because the Wildcats were without one of the league's very best receivers due to a knee injury. The Wildcats were also without Martez "Mr. Excitement" Carter, who was a revelation for both the team's on-field product and the broadcast last week. 

• Like 1