49’ers versus Vikings, first half

HH650

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m much more impressed with the talent on Saleh’s D than Stefanski’s O too.

Yep. When you have an annual choker like Cousins there’s only so much you can do. He’s getting out talented for sure. That 49rs defense is fast and legit. 

3 minutes ago, JDD said:

Why punt there? 3 possessions with less than 10 min to go? Seems like you are giving up there. 

Yep their is a twitter guy I follow that has a formula for surrender value of punts. The higher it’s is the more you are just giving up. That was probably a 99% for surrendering. They just gave up.

Saleh owned today but he has a lot of talent and was up against Cousins 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Yep their is a twitter guy I follow that has a formula for surrender value of punts. The higher it’s is the more you are just giving up. That was probably a 99% for surrendering. They just gave up.

Saleh owned today but he has a lot of talent and was up against Cousins 

Their front 4 is the most talented in the nfl and min doesnt have a good oline by all reports, it would be hard not to own it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JDD said:

Honestly this felt a lot like the Browns vs. the 49ers. The game was over after the first drive. I know Minnesota kept it closer for a bit but they were giving up yards like crazy. 

When your oline leaks that bad and you cant protect your QB bad things happen. That was part of the script for the game we played against he 9ers.  cant see Seattles oline holding up against them if they make to the NFCC

• Like 1